the others are seated around the coffee table. ningning and yuna are sitting on the carpet, while jeno is standing behind them.

on the other hand, sunoo is seated on the sofa- in between sunghoon and jay. jake is on the bean bag beside taeyoung, and heeseung is quietly sitting on the recliner chair. jungwon and ni-ki are also sitting on the other sofa, facing the table.

"chenle, did you steal these from your dad?" jay asked while examining one of the bottles. "holy shit, this bourbon is expensive."

"i didn't steal, i just borrowed! and i'm sure he wouldn't notice anyways." chenle shrugged. "okay! i'll discuss the game."

all of them listened intently, anticipating.

"you guys know how to play two truths, one lie right?"

the others nodded. chenle then clapped his hands, "good! basically, one person will tell three things about themselves and the others will guess which one is the lie."

"now, here's the catch." he opened the bottle of antonov and poured it into the mug.

"if you guess the wrong answer, you'll have to drink what's inside this mug. if there's two or more of you who got it wrong, then much better- because you can divide and share the drink."

sunoo's eyes widened. "but that's a huge mug, what the fuck..."

chenle clicks his tongue. "then try to answer correctly, if you don't want to have a shitty hangover tomorrow."

the guy takes the mug and holds it on his right hand. "shall we start? i'll go first."

++++++++

girl on 🔥 @yunaaa tweeted.

LMAO NOT @ TAEYOUNG FAILING TO GUESS CORRECTLY FOR THE 3RD TIME NOW 😭😭😭 HE'S GONNA BE KNOCKED OUT IN A SEC WJEK

58 likes

replies:

@yunaaa i am tweeting while currently sweating bc i do not want to chug down a mug of bacardi just bc i didn't guess which one's the lie tyvm

++++++++++

"fuck! my throat's burning-" jeno thrashed around the floor after drinking half a mug of tequila.

after a few rounds of playing, only sunghoon, chenle, and yuna hasn't drank anything yet. while the others have already failed to answer correctly.

"jeno please shut up," ningning shoves the guy away from her. "even ni-ki's a better drinker than you."

sunoo glanced at riki in front of him, who just straight up drank the tequila without any word.

i know he can't drink, and he'll probably get knocked out after a while. sunoo observes him.

"who's next?" jake asked, his cheeks are already red from all the alcohol that he consumed.

"chief, you're next." chenle points to sunghoon.

sunghoon shifts on his seat, thinking. "okay. i'm giving you all an easy one."