12 - woah, tattoos

Start from the beginning

"Good servant. Now, go get me some cherries. Off with it, horsie." We both burst out laughing, unable to control the situation.

I'm clutching my stomach, my body racking, my eyes watering, and I realise then, that I've never laughed this hard in my entire life. And it feels so good.

"Y-you called m-me horsie- no stop that's the end of it, I'm officially going to die." At this point, no sound is coming out of our mouths, and Ren just starts smacking my back, making me shove forward into the side of the sofa, still clutching my stomach. I try to breathe in, but my lungs seem to be suffocated, and I'm just shaking like a spas, half falling off the sofa like a madwoman.

This could never get old.

-------------------

I'm currently standing in front of the floor length mirror in my bedroom, fully dressed and partied up with Gianna by my side.

She arrived about an hour ago, and I pulled her aside to talk to her and ask her if she's okay.

She played it off, and acted like nothing happened, and I didn't want to push her because there was an obvious reason she was hiding her feelings. So I left it.

She then insisted on finding the 'perfect outfit for my first ever party', and I let her drag me into the process of picking a dress and glamming up.

The whole process felt a bit like a blur to be honest, because the adrenaline from anticipation was running through my blood, making me feel all sorts of nervous, and it hasn't settled down one bit.

I'm wearing a back dress, not mine, with long sleeves and kinda poofy shoulders. Actually, not poofy at all, It just looks like it. I've never really worn anything like this, because I've never needed to, but this dress literally feels like a second skin on my body.

 I've never really worn anything like this, because I've never needed to, but this dress literally feels like a second skin on my body

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

I'm leaving my phone in my bedroom, locked away because I don't want to worry about it getting stolen and lost.

"I knew you would look like a sext mommy. Come here." Gianna waves me over towards the window, her phone held up in a selfie position.

I sidle up to her and smile into the camera as she snaps the picture.

"Whatever, you look like so beautiful." It's true. She really does stand out with her white silk slip dress.

 She really does stand out with her white silk slip dress