real life!
ailee and sapnap had decided on staying the night in a nearby hotel, to avoid having to take the long drive back late at night. the hotel, however, only had one room available.

"one room is fine! thank you!" ailee says and offers her card to the receptionist to pay for the room, before sapnap quickly stops her. "put it on this card, thanks" he says, smiling to the worker before turning to ailee while the payment is being processed. "can't believe you thought id let you pay" he said in a cheesy tone, making ailee scoff before laughing, and wrapping her arm around his waist as he places his around her shoulder. they receive the key to the room and nick takes his card back, before he slips his hand into ailee's, pulling her along as they walk towards the elevator after thanking the worker.

they make their way into the room to see a singular queen sized bed in the middle of the room, and a small couch facing a tv in the corner. "this is literally right out of wattpad what the fuck" ailee says quietly, barely audible but still making nick laugh. the each set their items down in an empty corner, not having much due to the impromptu decision to stay. "i have a spare jumper in my car i can grab for you to sleep in, ill run down and grab it, one second" nick says before picking up the key and walking out, closing the door behind him.

ailee wanders over to the bed, sitting down and pulling out her phone to check her messages, seeing one from an unknown number to her surprise.

text messages!

unknown number
Hi Ailee! It's Mrbeast
I got ur number off Dream

hi jimmy!! how are you?
i never got to say thank you for today! it meant so much to me

jimmy beast😈
Im good!
No worries, it was amazing to have you and congrats on your win!
I was watching through each person's recordings and I got to  Sapnap's and saw he was just talking to the camera but then got distracted when you entered the room
And he didn't seem to turn the camera off

oh my god hes so stupid

jimmy beast😈
You guys are so cute
How long have you been together?

that was quite literally our first kiss LOL

jimmy beast😈
No way!
You better keep me updated when anything happens!

i will i will
thank you jimmy :D

text messages with: clay!

ok so the updates i promised
apologies for the delay

clay!
took u long enough

i can explain everything that happened in the filming part later
but

clay!
nooo i wanna know

ur not gonna be too interested in that when you hear what i have to say

clay!
ok fine
what do u have to say

nick n i kissed
like
actually kissed
o fuck hes back ok bye bye now

clay!
WHAT THE FUCK
NO DONT LEAVE
YOU CANT LEAVE AFTER THAT
YOU FINALLY KISSED?????
WHAT
COME BACK
AILEE MAE COVE COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW
COME BACK
TELL ME
I NEED DETAILS
i despise you

real life!

"ok i have this jumper which was in my car but there are no pants im so sorry" sapnap says, passing the jumper to ailee as she stands up from the bed and walks towards the bathroom. "thats totally fine don't worry about it" she says, smiling to him before stepping into the cold bathroom, shutting the door and changing into sapnap's jumper. she unlocks the door and opens it, but stays in the bathroom as she begins the try to wash her face with hand towel and the water from the tap.

sapnap walks into the bathroom, leaning against the shower and watching her wash her face, to no luck. he smiles at her as they make eye contact in the mirror, earning a smile back as he takes a step towards her, lightly grabbing her hips and turning her around to face him. she places the hand towel on the counter and uses her now free hands to lightly hold his waist, holding eye contact with him as they both smiled widely.

their lips meet in the middle in a slow, loving kiss. ailee's hands travel to cup either side of sapnap's face, feeling him smile into the kiss. ailee pulls away to look at him, the smiles returning to their faces twice as wide as before, before they quickly reattach their lips for a moment. sapnap walks out of the bathroom after one last peck to ailee's lips, as if he couldn't get enough of her, to let her finish washing her facing. she walked out of the bathroom around five minutes later to see sapnap laying on the couch with a blanket over him and one of the pillows from the bed placed under his head, looking at his phone.

"what are you doing?" ailee asks, making her way to the bed and sitting down. "what do you mean?" sapnap asks, looking away from his phone to pay attention to the girl. "why are you on the couch?" she asks, lifting up the comforter and getting underneath it. "sleeping?" sapnap said, tone indicating a sense of confusion. "come here" ailee says, her voice lowering as the exhaustion hits her the second she laid her head on the pillow. "what?" sapnap asks, standing up and making his way towards the bed. "sleep here" she says, weakly tapping the empty spot in the bed. nick makes his way around the bed to the other side, lifting up the comforter and getting into the bed. the moment he is in the bed, he feels ailee scoot closer to him, leaning her head on his chest and wrapping an arm around his waist. sapnap smiles to himself before wrapping both his arms around the girl, placing a soft kiss to the top of her head and whispering "goodnight bug" as they both drift to sleep.