Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

It's Friday, and I just finished school. When I enter my house I go around and make sure every door and window is unlocked. Yes, you heard me right, u n l o c k e d. When I'm finished I go to my bedroom and close the door. I change into a pair of mid-thigh rainbow shorts. I put some knee high f/c socks on and plop down on the bed. After a few seconds I get tired of the socks and take them off and yeet them across the room. I go downstairs to get a slice of cheesecake(I see u Masky fans out there~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). I grab the fork, and before I can touch my cheesecake the home phone rings.

'What the hell... Who uses a house phone anymore?!' I think and mentally laugh as I walk over and pick up the phone. "Kiello?" I ask the mystery person(btw kiello is said key-low, I made it up as a child so please don't judge me for it. Little me would be happy that I used it for a book that others have access too).

"Who is this?" Someone says with the voice of ghost face in the scream movies.

"I could ask the same thing, but I already know what you'd say." I say, leaning against the counter facing away from the window.

"Oh really? And what do you think I'd say if you asked that?" They asked in a very curiouse tone over voice.

"You would say, 'I'm the last face you will ever see alive.' And I'm guessing I would have to freak out?" I said calmly.

"Hmm, you really know your horror movies don't you...?" They ask.

"Yeah, not much, but I tend to remember the funny parts." I say with a tiny of flirt in my tone of voice. They must have noticed cuz the chuckle they made wasn't normal.

"Well, that brings me to my question..." They say ominously. I hum in response to say I'm listening and they continue, "What's your favorite scary movie...?"

"Well that depends, if you mean a movie that I think is scary but also my favorite, then I'd have to go with Coco Mellon. That baby scares the shit outta me!" I say and they chuckle like it actually was funny.

"Are you serious?" They ask with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Yes, but if you're talking about horror movie wise, my favorite scary movie would have to be Scream 2, or 4... Wait no, the new one! Actually, no scratch that! The first one! Augh! Never mind, I like the whole series." I say laughing nervously. They chuckle darkly before speaking again.

"Yeah, they are pretty scary.-" They start saying but I cut them off.

"Actually they're pretty stupid, I almost fell asleep watching the fourth one." I said, cutting them off, "I like them cuz they're funny to watch." They pause as if their shocked at what I said.

Alright, I'm too lazy to finish this part here, so vote for the next part if you like this.