CHAPTER ONE, our very first show-again

Start from the beginning

"Dad, we never could have gotten through the past year without your help." DJ said to Danny. "We really appreciate you taking us in." 

Danny smiles at her. "Awe, honey. I've loved having you here."

"Oh, and I think I found the cutest little place for the boys, me, and Violet." DJ added, causing Violet to but then she furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing her name included. She glanced at DJ with surprise.

"Um, what?"

DJ chuckles lightly. "Did you really think we would leave you in that house all alone?" She smiles softly. "You're basically a part of this family so of course you're going with us."

"We would never leave you behind." Jackson chimed in. 

"Yeah, it wouldn't be the same without you." Max admitted. 

Jackson smiles, shrugging his shoulders. "And besides, I told mom I wouldn't move away without you."

Violet smiles widely at the two boys and then at DJ. The fact they all wanted her to go with them and thought of her as family warmed her heart. "Thank you. You guys are the best."

"You know, it just hit me what selling this house really means." Danny admits, glancing at his oldest daughter. "We're saying goodbye to our family home." 

"I feel like this is my house, too." Kimmy grins. "I was here more than my own home."

"Hey," Violet points at her with a grin on her face. "Me too!" 

"Twinsies!" Kimmy exclaimed and the two of them laughed.

Kimmy walks over to the other end of the table, sitting at the empty chair between Stephanie and Max. "It makes me want to just kick off my shoes and put my feet up."

Violet cringes. "Oh, please don't." One thing she didn't like about Kimmy is that her feet smelt really bad.

Kimmy kicks her shoes off anyway and puts her feet on the table near Stephanie. Tommy, the baby boy of the family, made of noise of disgust and Violet agreed with him. It was disgusting that Kimmy put her bare feet on the table where everyone ate. 

A look of disgust is on Stephanie's face as she shakes her head. "How rude!" She shouted in her normal American voice. 

Violet exchanges a smile with Jackson, both teens happy that Stephanie's British accent is gone. "Steph, is your accent gone?" Becky questioned.

"Testing. One, two, water..." Stephanie's eyes widen and she looks relieved. "Oh, I'm American again!" She high-fived Joey as everyone cheered.

"Once again, my feet save the day." Kimmy remarked.

"Yeah, but they smell like Trump." Max grimaced.

Violet narrows her eyes at Kimmy. "When have your feet ever saved the day?"

Kimmy nods, pointing at Violet. "That's a very good question."

"You don't have an answer, do you?" Violet asked her, raising her eyebrows.

"Nope." Kimmy replied, earning a chuckle from Violet.

****

It was finally the going away party for Danny. Violet sat on the stairs, sitting on the step behind the one Jackson and Max sat on. She and Jackson stopped conversing, watching with raised eyebrows when Max suddenly jumped up and ran over to the other side of the room, grabbing a paper towel and Febreze. Violet then nodded in realization when she realized someone must've spilt something. Just like the boy's grandfather, Max became a clean freak which was sometimes both good and bad.