Chapter 4-Gentleman

~Santana's POV~
After dinner I couldn't stop thinking or starring at Hayes, and I guess he noticed cause he said "You like what you see" and I was so embarrassed so I blushed, looked down and smiled.

*After diner*

So our parents were sitting there talking and Hayes walks over to me and whispers" You look nice today" he sends shivers down my spine all I can think to say is "Thank you". We talk a bit about Davidson day hs then my mom says " Santana it's time to go"" K mom" I quickly run to hug Hayes and run out the door to go to my house.

< Hayes POV >

Santana and I we're talking then her mom yells "Santana it's time to go"" k mom" she yells. All of a sudden she hugs me and runs out of the front door, before I could say anything, I've never felt this way for anybody not even Jordan.

If you're wondering she was my ex-girlfriend and we broke up because I caught her making out with my best friend Ryan or ex-bestfriend. She also dressed like a slut and flirted with everyone that crossed her path, she was beautiful but she was sick at the same time.

-Santana's POV- (a/n ,POV war like shit)
As soon as I hug Hayes I get mad butterflies in my stomach so I run out the door and leave. This night is something I won't foregut. At first I thought, I can't have feelings for him, but then I was like, eh What could happen?!!
Hayes is a gentle man. But he might be a player'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I have been really busy with the last weeks of school and I will update every chance I have possible.

Also, love you guys let's get to 5 votes and 100 reads..".
THANKS FOR 70+ reads I love y'all byeeeeeee.