We sit down in the grass. It tickles against my bare legs. On the other side a little family of boars drinks of the water hole. They make small noises, when communicating with each other.

When the little ones are done drinking, they run out to play and are quickly followed by their parents. I smile as it reminds me of the book I just read, with a couple investigating the different lifeforms of Teyvat.

"So why don't we get into water?" I suggest. Jean blushes slightly. "I don't have any bathing clothes."

"Oh, so shy you can be, Jean. We've known each other for so long, it's starting to get weird we haven't seen each other naked before." I chuckle.

But I did come prepared. I take a cute, little, blue bikini with blondes out of my bag. Purposely two numbers too small, but she won't know it was planned.

I have an identical one for myself, just in purple instead.

"Oh-" Jean turns around to change, but I still get a peek at her big heartshaped ass. It looks so soft to touch, to smack.

I get into my bikini as well. My breasts press against the fabric, barely being enough to cover me, and by the look of Jeans red blushing face, she feels the same way in hers.

I dip my legs into the water and push away a frog with my foot. This was supposed to be just me and Jean.

But luckily Jean doesn't notice. If she had, she probably wouldn't dip her legs into the water. She exhales and leans back her head, taking in the fresh air surrounding this area. "Oh, Lisa, we should do this more often. This feels like just what I need."

I love the way she says my name.. I smile at her. "Are you sure about that?" I splash water across her stomach. She whines. "Lisa-" But as she's about to say something more, I interrupt her with a kiss.

I back out with a newfound shyness after playing with her tongue a bit, to see if she's alright with it. Her silverblue eyes are wide in shock, and sparkling.

She places her hands behind my back, pulling me closer, so our boobs press against each other, and we kiss each other passionately. I glide my fingers through her soft blonde hair and play with her ponytail. I've always wanted to do that.

"Let's go deeper.." Jean says in between her fast breaths. She takes my hand and leads me deeper. She gasps as her bikini line gets under the water, and I follow her example.

When we get to the middle of the water hole, there's water all the way up to our necks. She wraps her legs around me, as we embrace in another kiss. I hold her under her butt cheeks. Shes soft and firm there at the same time, and I love hearing her small moans when I grope her.

She takes my bikini top down, so my nipples become visible, then leans her head down to start sucking, sending pleasure all the way through my body, down under my bikini line.

She looks so damn sexy, with her big eyes looking up at me, while she's sucking, licking and then biting. I gasp. It hurts, but I love it.

I carry her through the water, and lay her down on the grass. "My- You're being a naughty girl, Jean." I say and start rubbing her between her legs on the outside of her bikini. She responses with a moan.

I lean myself over her body, continuing to rub her down there. Her faces is red and her teeth clenched, which automatically brings a smile to my face.

"Oh, you like this, do you, sweetheart?" I press my boobs onto her face. She looks away, embarrassed, but I press harder against her clit. She gasps for air, but I'm not planning on showing any mercy. "Answer me, Jean, don't you like this?" I find my way under her bikini bottom, and press two fingers inside her swollen, red pussy, deep and hard.

Her face twists weirdly. "Nnngghhh-" she moans, her wet pussy makes flapping sounds, when I do it fast. "Mhmm"

"I didn't hear you.." I say teasingly, watching with amusement as her legs squirms around. She keeps moaning, unable to answer.

I take a deep breath and focus, and through my finger I send a small electric shock. Jean screams and squirts uncontrollably with her fluids dripping over me. Her legs shakes, and her stomach goes up and down in gasps. When I take out my finger, it's also sticky and wet. I lick it off without breaking eye contact with her.

Then I get up, leaving Jean in shock on the grass, covered in her own cum. "I'll go prepare the sandwiches and drinks." I chuckle.

Hi, thank you for reading.. I hope this was alright EverFr0st😘❤️ It took me a bit longer to complete, but I enjoyed writing it😋🌸