𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮 ; 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦

Começar do início

You took this as a minute to calm down, and gather your thoughts. You were about to begin your training arc, and you had to separate from your absolute best friend. You also survived a pink, tattooed, ridiculously overfuckingpowered demon.

You weren't sure if you would even meet pinkie again— but you needed him on your side. Your own strength may not be enough.

"Miss Y/N, have a safe night." Amane and You stood outside of the estate, as you bowed at her. "Shinazugawa will be arriving soon." She told you, as she bid you a goodnight. She let out a small smile towards you and you melted.

Wait— Aren't the Hashira's unaware of the location of the Master's estate?  You deadpanned before accepting reality. Whatever— as long as I can get home!.

You spent a few minutes staring at the floor in silence as you waited. You wanted these few minutes to be a small break from the constant anxiety you felt— so you merely sat down and stared at nothing.

You felt at peace, ignoring the prickling thoughts that weighed you down.

Sighing, you felt a pebble being thrown at your back. Screeching out of surprise, you got up and turned around to the one and only Shinazugawa Sanemi.

"WHAT THE FU-" You stared at the oddly terrifying face of Shinazugawa in the dark, your heart thumping.

He scowled at you, a bit offended at your fear of his face. "I cannot believe I got stuck with you. Lord give me strength." He muttered out as you still calmed yourself down.

"Um— what happened to "Hi, Hello, how are you???" You wheezed out as you grabbed onto Sanemi's arm to pull yourself up.

Sanemi scowled at you but made no attempt to shake you off, merely helping you pull yourself up by raising his arm.

You noticed this and hid a small laugh, biting your lip as Sanemi was looking everywhere but at you.

"Let's head out now?" You questioned, your eyes trailing the scarred man's own purple hues. He nodded, his face contorted into his usual bitch face. You bit the inside of your cheek in poorly controlled restraint, reprimanding your thoughts of finding everything funny.

Sanemi stopped, staring into the dark blue starry sky and realized it was too late in the night to travel slow, contemplating how to go around this situation. He knew you probably wouldn't be able to keep up at his pace, and he wasn't exactly prepared to put you in the danger of a demon.

While he knew he would be able to perfectly handle one, he wasn't sure how you would react to meeting one not as formed as the Upper Moon you had met.

He had barely met you, barely talked to you, and barely interacted with you. He didn't exactly enjoy your presence— he hates demons and you wanted to welcome them. But he couldn't put your through the fear of a starved demon feasting on somebody's remains.

He would never forget the looks on the faces of those he's saved. So, putting aside is pride, he got down and pointed to his back.

Clearing his throat, you saw as the back of his neck and ears reddened. "Get on my back." Sanemi spoke in a voice that was very characteristically  rough of him. You smiled, a little shocked as you held back a snort at his flusteredness. Shinazugawa Sanemi— the wind hashira, getting all blushy blushy over a girl. Crazy!

"Why thank you! You're too kind." You teased as you wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling his hands grab your thighs. "This is so inappropriate..." Sanemi mumbled to himself, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the fact he was touching a woman who he had barely met.

Shaking away those thoughts, you both took off into the forest.

Sanemi is fast.

Extremely fast.

Your arms tightened around him as soon as the two of you took off, his speed the highest you'd ever been through. Slight nausea rising to your stomach, you shoved your face into Sanemi's neck, feeling him tense up but ignore you.

After a while, you got used to the speed. Your mind that had been previously blanking, finally started up again and realized you did not know where the fuck this man was taking you.

Contemplating whether or not you should stop him to ask him, you decide against it because while you didn't exactly care about your own safety, Sanemi was terrifying.

As you stared into the forest, you let go of your thoughts and focused on the nature around you. In your modern time, it was hard to find somewhere so real as this forest. Somewhere as clean, calm, demon-infested and beautiful.

You took a deep breath, enjoying the fast air blowing at your face—

..Thump.

Your heart froze, as you felt Shinazugawa freeze for a second. Sweat began to form at your temple, although you knew this was someone not to be afraid of.

This feeling... It's..

Akaza.

taisho secrets and wonders;

Does Akaza truly want to scare you?
• Shinazugawa felt really excited when he felt Akaza's presence for a moment. He's confused because it's gone...
• Author misses you guys

disconnected

disconnected.