🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊

Start from the beginning

Kalianna gasps, then frowns.

Maya then spots her. "Oh, perfect timing,"

The jealous brunette turns to see Kalianna standing there with her friends and immediately froze.

"Why don't you tell Kalianna what you said about her?" Maya asked the brunette.

"I, uh... I..." The brunette girl swallows nervously at seeing Kalianna's frown.

"That's what I thought, you can talk sh1t about someone when they can't hear you but as soon as they show up you're a chicken. Get the he11 outta my sight," Maya demands.

The brunette quickly scurries off with her purple-haired best friend.

"And you," Maya rounded on Lila, advancing on her, but she didn't back away. "The next time you wanna talk sh1t about my friend," She took out her bubblegum from her mouth and shoved it into Lila's bangs, causing her to gasp in disbelief. "Think twice b1tch,"

"You should probably go get that gum out ASAP Lila, you wouldn't want everyone to start thinking it's okay to pin signs on you," Kalianna smirks before strutting away with her posse.

Lila breathes off heavily, trying to contain her anger. She clenches her hands before storming away to the bathroom.

Giselle burst out laughing when she and her friends sat down on the same bench they had just been on, minus Maya, who was sitting down on the floor.

"Did you see Rossi's face when Maya put the gum in her hair? HA! Serves her right. And it looks like you've got haters Kali," Giselle nudges her BFF.

"Haters? Ugh, but I've done nothing wrong!" Kalianna protests.

"It doesn't matter, some people just hate on you because you're successful, just like that brunette b1tch. She was jealous of you because you're a model and your face is on the cover of several magazines," Maya says, texting on her phone.

"That's why you can't let them bring you down because you're better than them," Aurore says to Kalianna.

"Awww, thanks Rore," The noirette smiles at her close friend.

As the girls chatted, Maya was on Twitter, typing an announcement, asking if her followers liked the new banger episode she and the Stranger Things crew had recently dropped before she posted it.

Not long after, she began receiving tons of comments, likes, etc. One was even from her co-star Millie Bobby Brown, who was acting as Eleven in Stranger Things.

Just then an Instagram notification popped up on her screen, and she pressed it. The screen switches to the Insta chat, where an old friend was asking if she could come to his birthday party at 'Club Teen'.

Maya decided to accept, but she wasn't planning on coming alone.

"Hey girls, I got an invite to an old friend's birthday party tonight. You guys wanna tag along?" Maya asked her friends.

"Ugh, Mireille and I can't. We're busy," Aurore frowns.

"And Hiro and I are going on a date tonight," Giselle reveals.

"Well, I guess that just leaves me," Kalianna shrugs. "Can I have somebody as my plus one?" She asks Maya hopefully.

Maya smirks at her. "Who do you wanna take? Luka?"

Kalianna blushes. "How'd you know?" She mutters.

Maya just smirks once more.

🎊🎊🎊🎊

Scene: Kalianna's Room.