Office desprete

I was working for hours and it was finally break and i get my food and i eat my lunch was tacos and i go back to work drinking some water time past and my stomach was upset with me and i move around in my chair rubbing my stomach and i try to shake it off and keep working but my stomach is cramping and i rub it more and look and there was a line for a bathroom and i groan and keep working and moves up in my sit and shake my head thinking"i need to shit so bad those tacos where not it" i look and see everyone working and i look around and see my trash can next to me and i move it under me slowly and look around and fake working rubbing mt stomach and my boss come next to me and see what im doing and i real work and she talks to me about stuff and pull my skirt up a bit so she wont see and she keep talking and i nod i pull my panties to the side and i make sure the trash can is under me and she turns around to talk to someone else so they was near me and i look down and i start  pushing and i groan softly and it start slowly coming out and i look and she is still turn around and i push more and 3 long turds fall out my ass into the trash can and i look and i wipe myself and pull my panties up and skirt down and i push my trash back under the desk and keep working.