She said.

Izuku: What do you want me to do.

I said with a smirk willing to go with the plan.

time skip so the plans a surprise.

After confirming everyone's roll in the plan the teachers left.

Izuku: Well now that's done I got to get stuff for a shrimp and crawfish boil.

Nezumi(excited): Did you say shrimp and crawfish.

She said getting from her desk to my shoulders.

Nezumi(excited): Onward noble steed.

She said as we had to left to the store.

Timeskip again

Back at UA we saw everyone there ready to go pot set up and all.

Izuku: You guys ready?

I asked.

Everyone: Yeah.

They said as Nezumi stepped out from behind me making the class go pale as the drinks were sitting on the counter.

Nezumi: alcohol on school ground under normal circumstances you all would be in trouble but I'll let it pass after all you all worked hard.

She said as cheers went up. We were having a good time I had the everything but the shrimp and crawfish on to boil with seasoning. I looked around to see everyone drinking, chatting, and having a good time except two people Izumi and Katsumi were in a open area by themselves with frowns.

Izuku: Hey Logan watch the stuff for a moment.

I said grabbing two beers from my cooler.

Logan: on it.

Logan said as I approached the two girls and held out the two bottles.

Izuku: I got one rule when it comes to these boils. No feeling down.

I said, they smiled and took the offered beers and joined the group. I looked around everyone was having a good time it was almost a shame what will happen in the end.

Izuku: "I almost want what's about to happen not happen."

I thought as I pulled the pot off the burner and dumped the content into a pan.

Time skip to later into the night.

3rd POV

It was late at night as Izuku faking drunk stumbled back to his room aware of the two people following him.

Izumi: are you sure about this Katsumi if we get caught our hero career is through.

Katsumi: Relax he's hammered. He'll probably think were his girlfriends and forget about what happened in the morning.

Katsumi said as the two snuck into his room unaware that a camera caught the two and heroes were on the way. In the room Katsumi took some paracord and tied Izuku's hands to the bad frame as he acted like he was asleep.

Katsumi: Finally we can have our turn.

She said leaning into to kiss the green haired soldier but the door burst open revealing heroes. Aizawa used his quirk to keep Katsumi and Izumi from using there quirks and Vlad and midnight subdued them as Nezumi walked in.

Nezumi: Katsumi Izumi I'm disappointed attempting to assault a student very unheroic I wonder what we shell do don't you agree Izuku.

She said as Izuku opened his eyes pulled a hidden knife and cut the paracord freeing himself.

Izuku: I agree very disappointing especially you Izumi you are my sister and yet here you are.

He said making Izumi look down tears threatening to fall.

Nezumi: now I said we would arrest them but catching them in the act I think Izuku should think of the punishment.

Katsumi: You can't do that the hero association won't allow it.

Nezumi: Girl I got so much blackmail the hero association is my bitch.

She said with a wicked grin.

The next morning Katsumi and Izumi were standing Infront of a wall as sentinel night raid and Jaeger's stood with M14s lined up in a firing squad.

Izuku: any last words?

Izuku asked rifles aimed at the two.

Izumi: I-

(start as :04)

She didn't finish as several 7.62x51mm impacted three in her lung one in her spine severing her spinal cord one impacted her rib shattering sending shatds into her heart and two hitting her kidney and liver. She and Katsumi hit the ground not knowing what hit them.

Izuku: now that that's done. Logan how did the walk in the woods go find that wendigo I told you lived in those woods?

Logan: no but found a horny Mei and ochako ya deceitful bastard.

Logan said as they laughed like they didn't just kill someone.

Izumi's POV

This is how I died being shot by my own brother not even given my last words. But I guess I deserve it for all I did to him drifting in endless darkness.

???: Izumi Izumi wake up.

I heard as my eyes shot open seein something I thought I would never see again.

Izumi: "What how?"

Kid Izuku: Come on were going to find out our quirk today.

He said as he ran out of the room. Looking at myself I saw I was 4 again meaning I have asecaond chance.

Izumi: "If I have a second chance I promise Izuku I'll never make the same mistake I did before."

I thought as I joined the new Izuku in waking up Mom and Dad.