New frnd

And she said Yes.
I was so happy and heart broken at the same time. How can they, how can my own brothers do this?
A tear rolled down my cheeks but I harshly wiped it. They dont love or care for me then why am I sad. They are fucking assholes. I will never forgive them. I will make them regret.
I thought to leave at night when they will be sleeping.
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
As I have already packed my luggage I just tip toed downstairs and left the house without making any sound.
I texted Y/N and she told she will pick me.
Ohh. She is here.

𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
I parked my car a little far from their house and pick Somi.
As we were walking she told me something. 
Somi: Ummmmmm. Actually Y/N, I think I already told you that my parents are mafias but now I guess I should also tell you their group name. Actually, There group name is GD. As their leader name is G-dragon so........
Y/N: Ooh and ur parents name?
Somi: Father name is Jung Yoon- aah and mother name is Jung Ara. Code name Ara and Yoon.
Y/N: Ooh.
Y/N(in mind) : They're the one whom I have to kill. That will be fun. She dont love them so I will also not reget.
Y/N: BTW I also wanna tell you something.
Somi: U can trust me.
Y/N:Actually..................I am the Mafia Queen.
Somi: WHAT!!!!
Y/N: Yes, and I have to keep my identity secret. I will reveal it but not now and also in my next mission I have to kill your Parents. Is it ok?
Somi: Sure, I dont love them anymore(A/N: Do I ever cross your mind....... Anymore) and dont tell me that you are also b-bad.
Y/N: No, I am not bad, I only kill bad people and secretly government also help us.
Somi: Ohhh. Then that's good.
We reached our house. Somi mouth hung open. I chuckled at her.
Y/N: Now close your mouth or any fly will enter in it.
We entered inside and I told everyone what actually happened and then we had our dinner and we slept.
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

A/N: Wake up Y/N-aah.
Y/N: What happened being sweet all of a sudden huh?
A/N: I am at my periods so dont make me more angry and just go.
Y/N: Ok ok I am going dude. That was rude.
I Mummered the last sentence but my bad luck A/N heard it.
A/N: YAH!!!! BITCH HOW DARE YOU.
Throws slipper at Y/N. But Y/N dogged it and quickly entered the bathroom and closed the door.
Y/N: Woh. My poor ass is saved.
𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙱𝚃𝚂
Now it's time for school and Somi is still not down.
RM: Jungkook go and call Somi and apologize to her for slapping her yesterday.
Jk: Ok hyung.
𝕁𝕜 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Is she this much angry with us? She wakes up before us but why didn't she today?
I knocked on her door but got no response so I entered inside. What the Somi isn't here. Where tf is she?
I found a note on her table and saw that her whole room was empty. Wait... Did she really left us? I rushed downstairs.
Jk: HYUNGS!!
J-hope: Awww my poor ears, why are u shouting?
Jk: S-somi isn't in her room, her room is empty and I-i found this note on her table.
RM:What give me the note.
𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎.......
_______________________________

𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙: 3𝙎𝙚𝙥 22
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨.
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨? 𝙊𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨?