To Kiss Or To Be Kissed 💋

Baarnn Cafe.. ☕

As promised Beam was there waiting for Forth..

There he is... Sitting by the glass window so calm and alluring eye candy to patron of the cafe.....

That Beam... 

As forth walk closer to where Beam sits, his begun beating like a high-school kid, when he was heart crushing on Beam...Beam look earthly gorgeous.

Ahhemm...

Ahhemm....

Forth coughs to shake Beam from his day dreaming...

Beam on the other hand was actually day dreaming about a boy who likes to play under the sun, sweating and still look so Greekly handsome....... Beam  secret crush... Aka forthie.

Both Beam and Forth didn't know they  were each other crush... Well who blame them right!!
One boy a nerddy boy  and another was a heartthrob of the school..

They were never in the same class but always seems to bumping into each other in the school hallways..

Beam and Forth feel for each other but of different groups of friends they just know as friends from school only..

How did Forth has Beam phone number??...

.
.
.
.
.

It's the school play..

Beam was the main role while... FORTH was the floor coordinator.

Long story short...

The music club door locked them together inside.. they got stucked until morning together...

After the janitor open the door they decided to have breakfast together and that is when they exchanged phone num...

Since then Beam and forth hangout together...

But soon Beam left the country to follow his mother abroad... His mom got married to a Farang..., @ a French guy.

Forth continue with his studies... The Phone Num forth still kept it. He did try to call but when he heard Beam got a girlfriend via beam's FB  Forth's feeling just kept deep down back corner of his heart..

But He is here standing in front of Beam... Asking beam for 1on1 lessons plus consultation on how to conquer the arts of intimacy with a partner..

.
.
.
.
.
Emmm... Hi forth.

Beam sudden soft tone answer his greeting...

Forth just glides into the seat with his eyes looking straight to that pinky plum lips...

Forth was mesmerising beam being there in front of him... Wow that lips.. Ohh it took Forth's breath away...

Forth gain control of himself.... And they a wonderful Q&A together..

Soon its 7pm....

Beam invited Forth for dinner on his place.... FORTH said Yes!!

Dinner done... 🍝🍷

Now both sitting on the sofa... Facing each other, forth come closer and closer till they a inch part away...

Beam closed his eye and open a bit his mouth to forth..

The 3 first attempt was just like pecking... Kiss only.

Beam giggle at Forth silly kissing skills...

Beam holds both  Forth's hands and put on his laps.....

Beam ask forth to do it to him again... More focus.