I listen attentively to her. I only need to do my best to debut for just three months.

"I know you will meet a lot of handsome guys here. The idols, the trainees, the staff, but please don't date. This policy is not meant to be bad. It's just that we don't want distractions when you're chasing your dream. We want you to 100% focus on your dream, okay? "

"All right," we say in unison.

"In most cases, trainees are dating trainees. Please don't do it, okay? "

"Okay."

Then, Taeri looks at Aeri. "Especially you, Aeri. I worry if you just dated the idol right away," says Taeri, teasing Aeri again.

"Why do you keep teasing me, manager-nim? I won't," she says.

"Because you're so beautiful. Keep that beauty for a good thing," says Taeri, and Aeri is blushing.

Sometimes, I feel Aeri is Taeri's favorite. Maybe because she's so pretty.

I feel tired all the time. I really need to go to toilet to fresh myself. I raised my hand.

"Yes, Y/n?" asks Taeri.

"I want to go washroom." I say.

"Yeah, sure. When you get out, take left and left, then you will see the sign, " says Taeri.

I nod my head, "Thank you", I say and get up.

"Manager-nim, I won't go to the washroom too," says Sunhee.

"Me too," says Eunah.

"Sure. Actually, you guys can be dismissed now. It's lunch break. You guys can go eat in the cafe or just walk around the building. Return at 2.30 p.m. There will be a staff briefing on your schedule".

I nod and get out of the room. Sunhee and Eunha follow me. I just remembered that they want to go to the toilet too. To be honest, I'm not comfortable being around them. Because they can be so insensitive sometimes.

"Should we go walk by the BTS practise room? Or TXT? I like Yeonjun too, " says Sunhee."

I heard her from my back. That's cool to see the idols, but quite creepy in that way.

"Yah, didn't you already see BTS? Why do you act like never?" asks Eunah.

"I just met them once. Like just a normal meeting with a fan. I want to at least be their friend, you understand?" says Sunhee.

"Ah, I understand. It's cool to have any connection to a famous idol, even just as friends, "says Eunah.

I'm just quiet, listening to them.

"Didn't manager-nim tell us that we could walk around the building to get to know this place?" asks Eunah.

"Yeah."

"So, we can go walk past their practise rooms!" says Eunah excitedly.

"Yah, you're so right. Let's just walk around like usual. We're not violating rules, I think, "says Sunhee.

Then Sunhee suddenly locks her arm with mine. "Yah, y/n, let's join us too," she says.

"Oh, it's okay. I—"

"Yah, let's just join us," says Eunah, and locks her arm with my other arm.

I am quite as I don't know if that is permissible. I worry if that will violate the rules because we need to avoid them.

"Yah, let's go. This is the only chance. Manager-nim clearly told us that we could walk around," says Sunhee, trying to convince me.

"O-okay. But I want to use the toilet first, "I say, and I go into the toilet.