Everyone lifts their heads from the files to Taeri, as word of elimination is very sensitive to us, except for Sunhee. I can see the confidence in her.

Taeri clasps her hands together. "Okay, read the rules and agreements carefully. Do ask me if you don't understand and also ask me if you don't agree with any rule. I'll leave you to read it carefully and come back in thirty minutes. Okay, girls? "

"Okay" we say in unison.

Taeri leaves, and I look at the contract again.

1. Be punctual for every appointment.

2. Do not bring outside food into the company. Company food is available and free for the idols, trainees, and staff.

3. Do not get involved with male trainees or male idols. Avoid unneccesarry interactions. 

4. Live in dorms provided by the company.

5. Do not use the phone except on Sunday between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.

6. Company matters should not be disclosed to the public.

7. No leaking of any art by the company.

8. No smoking, no clubbing.

9. No drinking unless expressly permitted.

10. Stick to the diet strictly.

11. Dating is not allowed.

12. No sex, one night stand etc.

I sigh. I'm actually already familiar with such rules. The rules that hate the most is not to use the phone. 

I start to sign every page that required my signature.

"Yah, Sunhee-ah," Eunah calls Sunhee.

"What?" asks Sunhee.

"No dating idol, so you can keep dreaming of dating Kim Taehyung," says Eunah jokely.

"Yah!" Sunhee shouts, and then they both laugh.

"You know, it's not now. Whether it's Kim Taehyung or the other guy, it's not now. I just want to be famous for now. I don't need a man or dating yet, "says Sunhee.

"Wow, you're my idol," says Eunah, jocularly, and they laugh again.

I smile and look at them. I've been training since I was 15 and I've been going through their age. They're 19 now, so I understand the feelings of dating so much.

I was and am still curious about getting into a romantic relationship. I wonder if I'm sad, if there will be a man to comfort me. Dating is tempting but risky. If I get caught dating, I will be kicked out of the company. It isn't worth my 6 years of training.

My mind is pulled back to reality when I hear the door open.

I quickly sit upright when it is Taeri.

"Okay, girls. How? Have you signed? "

"Yes," I say, together with my members.

"So, you don't have problems, right?"

Nobody says anything.

"Alright, return the files to me," she says, and she opens her hands.

I scramble from the floor and rush over to give her my file.

After that, I return to sitting on the floor again.

When everyone is sitting again, Taeri looks at us as if she's about to tell us something.

"For three months, you guys will have new teachers. teacher for dance, vocals, and so on. Remember, they're already evaluating you when you're practising with them. And behave yourself too. They will evaluate your behaviour as an idol. Your attitude determines whether you are fit to become an idol or not. And most importantly, don't date. "

Dream (Taehyung FF) - ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara