Party

Before ending the lecture the teacher announced 

 "leave the surveys at the desk up front! Once you're done you may leave"

IN OUR MAJOR

I was done hastily packing my stuff and was about to go to the front to submit my survey when I heard my friend Tenten call me out cheerfully " Hey Ino! you coming to the semester kick-off party?". I turned to her to reject her invitation "Ah... No..." 

THERE'S ONE PERSON WHO IS REALLY SEXY

" What do you mean by "NO"? you're coming." said tenten and Before I knew it Tenten had already wrapped her arms around my arm and was dragging me along her "But... I don't think I can..."  but Tenten refused to give in to my excuses, " I say NO! to your NO, you said you were sleeping over tonight! " Tenten leaned towards my ears with a smug smile" After all, remember our plans, To get hair removed down there in the morning " Tenten got closer to whisper coyly, fanning her breath in my ear " Together❤".

"I-I-I-It's called Brazillian wax" that came out way louder than expected and I could feel all the classmate's attention on us. The guy standing behind the front desk facing us even dropped the papers in his hand on the desk due to uneasiness.

THAT ONE PERSON WAS NONE OTHER THAN THE SHOCKED GUY 

SASUKE UCHIHA

" Sounds like she's getting a wax"

" A Brazillian?"

"GO, Ino! HAHA!"

I guess Sasuke was too stunned to react " Umm..." he looked down at the papers at the desk, he was supposed to collect the papers. To make it less awkward Temari tried to cheer up  " Get every hair, girl!" and turned to face Sasuke for submitting her work saying a small 'here you go' 

AND YOU WOULD ALWAYS FIND THIS "SEXY" GUY 

"Oh, Thanks,"  he replied while collecting the papers.

COMPLETELY COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE 

"HAHA... Enjoy your wax session, Ino" Tenten said now awkwardly while waving hands in a small harmonic motion trying to act like she was not part of the plan a few minutes ago. I was too embarrassed to even point that out that's when I looked at Sasuke and he was looking at me with such disgust " If you're done... you can leave". 

EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER

his face almost made me sob 'like what wrong did I do?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------