"Where are we, Leo?" Kendra asked while walking. "Nasa Picnic Groove tayo, tadaa" Leo uttered and showed the set-up.

"Wow, is this your design? Beautiful" Kendra uttered, smiling. "Of course, my honeybunch" Leo uttered, chuckling.

"Well Mr. tigilan mo na yung honeybunch mo please lang" Kendra laughed. "Nah, It's beautiful name for you" Leo answered.

"Tssk, ikaw talaga" She uttered and she observes Leo's suit. "Anong suot yan?? Wala ka sa formal, Leo" Kendra laughed too loud.

"Kung ano ano taga napapansin mo, anyway let's have a picnic" Leo uttered and guided Kendra to sat down on the grass.

They just eat while having kulitan, it's already 7pm and Kendra decided to..

"Leo? Stood up" she uttered. "Why? Anyway I have something for you" He uttered and stood up.

"W-wait, Let me finish first" She uttered. "O-okay, what is it?" He asked, Kendra took a deep breath before she starts.

"Leo, thank you because you saved me during the days when I was looking for Imee's love. For making me feel every day that I'm not alone, and that someone always loves me and that's you. In the three months you courted me, I also learned to love you. I freed my love for Imee. All that happened because of you. I wouldn't be like this three months ago if you didn't help me forget that. And because of that, my Leo, you can finally call me your girlfriend, and you are my boyfriend"

"Really?!" Leo exclaimed and Kendra nodded, chuckling. He hugged her so tight, "Thank you, honeybunch. I love you" Leo uttered while hugging her

"I love you too my honey" Kendra uttered, Leo breaked their hug and kissed Kendra on her lips.

Kendra respond to his kisses. It lasted for ten minutes. "My honeybunch, you maked me the happiest man right now, but of course I want to give you this, this ring symbolize my endless and pure love to you. I want to see you wearing this in every single day" Leo uttered, sincerely and placed the ring in middle finger.

"Thank you hon, I love you" Kendra uttered and kissed his lips again.

Imee and Kendra were sitting next to each other, it's just two meters away, so Imee recognized it immediately but before she got closer, she saw the two kissing each other.

"Manang are you okay?" Irene asked when she notices Imee wiped her tears. "Yeah yeah, I'm okay don't worry" She answered, sniffling. "I think I need to go in the restroom" She excused herself and leave.

She passed Kendra and Leo's picnic tent and Kendra was surprised to see Imee run away crying. She looked in the direction where Imee came from, she saw Irene and Bong who's now surprised to see her. Kendra just smiled at them and Irene smiled at her awkwardly too.

"Kaya naman pala umiiyak eh"Irene uttered, "Sila na siguro" Bong uttered. "Malamang kita mo naghalikan na" Irene answered, Bong is about answer when Imee came.

"Manang, how are you? Are you okay?" Irene asked, worriedly. "I'm okay don't worry" Imee answered so Irene nods slowly. "Manang gusto mo ba sa hotel na tayo?" Bong asked and looked at Kendra who's looking at them

"Wag na besides masaya naman dito eh, I can forget all my problems and this pain" Imee uttered and runned away like a child. "Manang! Jusko hindi ka na bata" Irene yelled at Imee so Kendra looked at Imee.

"Hayaan mo na siya besides that's her only way to forget the pain in her heart" Bong uttered and watched Imee who's talking to the children now. Irene and Bong watched Imee giving some ice creams to the children and now smiling.

"Bigyan mo na ng pamngkin para sumaya" Irene uttered, laughing. "Bat ako?Ikaw" Bong answered, laughing. "Ayoko nga" Irene uttered and they saw Imee walking towards them

"Pawis ka na Manang, oh punasan mo" Irene uttered and passed the towel. "Hoy hindi naman ako bata ah" Imee uttered loudly while chuckling. "Oo nga pero isip bata ka" Irene laughed too hard.

"Wow parang kayo hindi ah, ibato ko dyan eh" Imee laughed. "Bakit ako nadamay dyan? Di naman ako isip bata ah" Bong uttered so the two laughed at him.

I miss you so much, Imee pero hindi na tayo pwede, Kendra thought.

"At bakit malungkot ka? Honeybunch?" Leo asked so Kendra laughed at what he said. "Ako malungkot? Of course not because you are here, you're my happiness kaya" Kendra uttered, chuckling.

It's almost midnight so Kendra and Leo decided to leave and went to the hotel. Anyway, Imee and her siblings went on their hotel before 7pm.

"Ano yang pinapakinggan mo, Manang?" Irene asked. "Uhm wala lang" She answered and hide the laptop but too late. "Bumalik ka na sakin? Manang naman" Irene laughed.

"Manang nakita mo naman diba?" Bong asked her and Imee nodded. "Alam ko but I'm still hoping" She uttered and lay down to the bed. "But sa totoo lang, I hate myself that I am still hoping" She continue and totally slept.

"The reason why it's so hard to let go of someone is because deep inside, we still hope"

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe.

If there's a mispelled, typo or wrong grammars, I'm sorry.

Vote if you like it, THANKS!:-D