Chapter 5: "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." 🖤🥀

Start from the beginning

Thrird POV:

Storm was leading her mates to her office. a place no one has been able to enter unless it was Minor. She opened the door roughly and dragged in her mates with her. She pinned both her mates to the wall of the office and started to attack their necks. She locked the door and went back to what she was doing. She nippd and sucked their necks as her hands trailed from their locks to their necks to their abs all the way to where their crotch was located. As she palmed them they notied as she was starting to seem familiar. "Remember me, boys," Storm said as she went down on her knees. She smirked and they soon growled in a serious playful way. They remembered her. She the woman they met close to two years ago. She looked at them and and said in a hiss growl protective sudective away before she unbuckled Demtri's pants and put his cock in her mouth, "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." As her mouth wrapped around demetri,  he started to moan. She took her time with both her mates and it was the best experience for all three of them. Storm finally found someone or two people that were able to handle her, Demtri found someone who took control and did he love it. Alec finlly found his mate and had the best time of his life in centuries. But the two mates knew during the whole night of passion Storm looked like someone from their past in their human lives. Who was she really?

 Who was she really?

Storm's POV:

The current event that just ensued was so magical that it sent fireworks and butterflies in my stomatch that it made me not want to leave my beautiful sleeping mates from our cuddling postion. Yes, Vampires cant sleep but let me tell you, there is a spell for everything. I could hear everything. The people outside having the night of their lives to my friends having sex with their mates(yasmine with felix. Minor is only talking with Jane. he isnt showing his face) in the rooms next to us to my mates beautfiul snoring and slow deepbreathing. As I was running my hand through my beautiful gorgous greek sexy mate Demtri's silky rough dark hair as wells as Alec's my phone chimed. It must've distribed them because once the chime happened they both stirred and dug their heads deep into my neck and wrapped their arms protecticly around my waist more than they already were. I moved trying not to wake them up but somewhat failed miserably when Alec woke up. "Dont leave me," he slurred in his sleep with drool on the side of his lip. He must've felt it because he wipped it off. I kissed him on the lips which he accepted greddily and protectivly and whined when I retreated. I retreated from the kiss and whispered in his ear, "dont worry my love. I just need my phone."

"Promise," he asked as he snuggled closer than before afraid to let me go thinking I was leaving him.

"I Promise."

The tightness of his embrace lowered but it was still there. I managed to get my phone from Demetri's side of the bed on night stand. While I was already in the position of getting my phone I took off my earring and rings along with the rest of my jewerly. I grabbed my phone and retreated back to the middle of the bed with Alec on my left and Demtri on my right but when I retreated back and touched Demtri's bare back I had noticed that he had whimpered. I went towards his back and looked closer. I  had noticed he had my claw marks on him. Hmm...I didnt even know I gave him my claw marks. Even better. He is all mine. I went to check alec's bare back and noticed he also had claw marks engraved on him as well. I didnt even know I had clawed them. I giggled and checked my phone. As I went back to the middle of the bed to see notifications on my phone but as well Alec's embrace tighted around my waist and whispered or mumbled in his sleep, "mine only."