6

Drip, drip.

Cale's flowing tears made Leon's eyes widen.

"You ruined me until I became like this! I don't understand what happened! I hate you, but I don't want you to be touched by anyone!"

Cale only gritted his teeth as he lowered his head.

Leon who saw Cale crying, couldn't bear it and hugged him.  Even if he will be stabbed by Cale for hugging him, Leon still wanted to do it.

"Forgive me."

Leon said that while stroking Cale's head gently.

Buk, trunk.

A thick glass bottle, tucked away in an inconspicuous part of the cupboard, fell when the floor of the cupboard broke.

Tling.

The bottle rolled to Leon's feet and he looked at the bottle.

The shop's magic light flashed slightly so Leon could see the writing on the bottle.

[You have to use it 2 times!!!  Remember, 2 times!!!  That's because when a person is released from the effect of the love potion, they will only feel hatred towards the target of the love potion!]

[That will make the person in the love potion effect confused with his true feelings.  So make sure to use it 2 times!  ^_^]

'F*ck!  Why didn't I see the notification earlier!?  Why is the warning written so small make me don't want to read it!?'

Zzzt...

The magic light turned off again when Leon finished reading the inscription.

Leon didn't have time to think about the broken shop lamp as he became panicked.

"Young master, it's all my fault!"

Cale looked at the panicked Leon in confusion.  Then Leon passed the antidote bottle of the love potion to Cale.

Even in the dark, Cale could read the writing on the bottle.

"......"

Pang!

Once again Leon was slapped by Cale.  However, Leon couldn't complain since it was his fault.

.

.

Leon took some water and put a spoonful of the antidote love potion into it and gave it to Cale.

Cale snorted as he drank the water.

Glup, glup, glup.

Ktak!

Cale put down the cup hard while holding his head.

At first, Cale's thought was that Leon forced him to have sex when he couldn't resist due to the effect of the love potion.

But slowly, Cale's memory returned even though it wasn't perfect.  Even with the power of the record, he could only see what was happening, not what he was really feeling.

He only believed what he felt.  He felt disgusted, so, he thought he hated Leon.

When they first did it, it was obvious that he was the one who forced Leon to do it when he knew Leon liked him.

He couldn't be mad about it.  Even if he didn't like Leon, he should have ended it on good terms.

The second time they did, it was very clear that he was the one who forced Leon when he was drunk!

Leon is a gentle and non-pushing person in a relationship.

He didn't get angry easily and was happy just by looking at Cale.