2

Criip, criip...

Hearing the sound of birds, Cale sat up on the bed and felt his waist and holes hurt.

'What did I do yesterday?'

Cale remembered he went to steal Duke Orsena's residence and was chased.

Cale looked at a room he didn't recognize with many photos of him.

'Oh, I remember.  I forced-'

Cale frowned when he saw the bed beside him was empty.

'He left me?  .....Wait, this is his house.'

Cale then saw a man who was sleeping on the sofa and was only covered in a light cloth.

'You fucked me, but you refuse to sleep together?  What the hell?'

Cale looked at the neatly folded clothes, as well as the sandwiches inside the magic tool to warm the food.

Cale picked up the note that was left on it.

[Eat before leaving.  Or you can wake me up.  I'll make breakfast for you.]

Cale was a busy person, so it was no wonder Leon would do that.

He looked in the mirror and saw that the kiss marks were only in places that were easy to cover.

Cale sighed and put on his clothes, then grabbed two slices of sandwich and jumped out of the balcony.

Tiririt, tirrit.

The alarm went off and Leon opened his eyes.  It was only 8 o'clock, and Cale was gone.

'What a busy young master.'

Leon wakes up and sleeps on the bed.

'Ahh, I'm so lazy.  Just close the bar today, okay?  I just want to sleep.'

.

.

"Young master, where have you disappeared to? Did you sleep at the inn?"

Ron asked worriedly because there was a soapy smell that was foreign to Cale's body.  It doesn't smell like soap in the inn.

"Yes."

Cale sat down and held his waist.

That's a strange move.

"Young master, I'm sorry."

Ron said that as he unbuttoned Cale's shirt.

!?

The kiss mark is seen by all of them.

Cale frowned as he quickly gripped his clothes.

"Who did you do it with? Were you forced?"

Ron asked looking ready to kill someone.

"Ron, do I look like I could be knocked down by someone?"

Ron nodded.  It made Cale feel a little hurt.

"But the truth is, it wasn't easy to bring me down. I forced him."

Cale smiled slightly remembering Leon's shocked face when he asked him to have sex.

Seeing Cale's smile, they knew Cale was the one who forced that person.

But why does his waist hurt?

'Is Cale that weak?'

.

.

A few days later, Cale was walking around the city again.