chapter thirteen - saving mads

A creepy voice called out, "Stanley

A creepy voice called out, "Stanley..." Stan turned around, shining his flashlight down the tunnel. "Maddie? Is that you?" Suddenly, Pennywise appeared at the end of the tunnel... Next thing Stan knew, he has been separated from Bill, Beverly, Richie, Ben, Eddie, and Mike. He was standing in an empty chamber, with flowing water, pipes, and passageways. "Guys?" Stan asked as he shined his light around the room. "Guys!?"

Meanwhile, Richie turned around and noticed Stan is missing. "Guys, where's Stan?" Richie asked. "Stanley! Stanley! Stan!" Eddie called out as they move through the tunnel, into a water-filled corridor. "Oh, shit. Greywater. Stan?" Eddie said as Ben, Beverly and Bill carefully entered the corridor.

Bill and Beverly yelled out, "Stan!" "Stanley!" The six of them journey through the corridor. Stan continued looking around the room he inexplicably ended up in when he heard footsteps... Suddenly, the flute lady came right for him with her mouth full of sharp teeth open. From a distance, the other heard Stan scream.

Mike yelled. "Stan!" "Shit! Stan!" Richie yelled as Eddie yelled, "Stanley!" They reached a door, which they struggled to open. "We're coming, man!" Bill yelled. "We're coming! Don't worry." Beverly, Bill, Richie, Ben, and Mike forcefully pushed the door open, entering the room where Stan ended up.

"Stan?" Bill asked and Eddie yelled, "Stanley! Stan!" Eddie saw his flashlight on the floor. "His flashlight!" Eddie said and grabbed the flashlight, he went around the corner to see the flute lady trying to eat Stan's face off. The seven reacted with horror.

"What the fuck is that thing? Oh, shit!" Richie said and the flute lady looked up at them, and backed away as Eddie screamed. "Oh, shit!" The flute lady disappeared around the corner, a second later, Pennywise appeared in her place. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Richie yelled.

The seven ran to Stanley's side as they yelled, "Stanley! Stanley! Stan! Stanley!" Stan sat up in an utmost panic, "No! No! No!" "It's okay." Bill told him but Stan replied, "You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!" "Stanley, I'm sorry." Eddie said but Stan kept saying, "You made me go into Neibolt! This is your fault!"

Bill looked to his right and see a figure that appeared to be Georgie standing in front of a passageway. Before the figure ran down the passage. Bill began to chase the figure. "We would never let anything happen to you. We're here for you. You know we wouldn't do that to you. Come on." The five said and Beverly then look d up to see now Bill is gone.

"Bill! Bill!" She yelled as Mike then yelled, "Bill!"
"Bill!" Eddie yelled and the six head into the passage that Bill just went into. Bill ran down the passage, and saw "Georgie" go down another tunnel. It then led him to the room where Maddie was earlier. Through the wide open hatch, Bill could see the numerous children's belongings.

As he moved forward, he saw Maddie levitating. "MADDIE!" Bill ran to his sister, looking up at her as she remained suspended in midair, still wearing a blank facial expression and glossy eyes. Bill jumped up trying to grab her, but he couldn't. Bill then grabbed a wooden box from the mountain of toys to use as a block to reach her.

"Bill!" Beverly yelled as she and the others are still following Bill's trail. "Bill!" Eddie yelled as he turned to the left, into another water-filled path. "Bill!" Eddie yelled but suddenly fell into the water. "Come on. Get out of there, dude. That's greywater." Richie told him and Eddie told him, "Wait, wait, wait. Oh, my god. Where's my fucking flashlight?!"

They then see mutilated human heads in the water. "Eddie!" Richie yelled. They were horrified by the sight of the mutilated heads, but they still continued following the tunnels. "Come on, let's get the fuck out of here! Come on!" Richie yelled.

They had finall reached the lair, and immediately seeing Bill on the wooden box, trying to reach for Maddie. Maddie was in midair through the open hatch as they approach it. "Mads? Mads!" Mike yelled and ran to Bill as the others followed. "Maddie!" Beverly yelled as Eddie said, "Mads?" "Maddie?" Ben asked as Richie said, "Holy shit."

"Mad?" Ben asked and the got to Bill. Bill stepped off the box due to him needing help to get his sister. Richie was shocked to see Maddie suspended in the air. "Shit. How-how is she in the air?" Richie asked Bill. Eddie then glanced up at the mountain of toys. "Guys... are those...?" "The missing kids... floating." Stan finished for him.

Bill told them, "Just h-h-help me grab her!" Mike and Ben then were lifting Bill off the ground so he could reach Maddie. "Shit!" Richie said as he watched. Bill managed to grab hold of Maddie's feet and he started pulling her down. Ben and Mike grabbed hold of her so Bill could get back on the floor.

Bill stared into Maddie's glossy eyes and blank face as the others look on in concern. "Mads? Maddie!" Bill yelled as he shook her, only for her head to tilt downwards. "Maddie! Why isn't she waking up?!" Ben asked Bill causing him to say, "I don't know! Come on, Maddie! Fight!"

Bill began to look down, thinking Maddie might be dead... Ben grabbed her from Bill, hugging her but there was no effect. Finally, after holding her for a few seconds, in a last ditch effort, he kissed Maddie. Bill saw it and was shocked at what Ben did. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The others said as Bill just stared, hoping that might of worked.

"Wow." Richie said as Ben backed away from Maddie. After a few seconds, Maddie gasped as her eyes return to normal and she regained consciousness. "Mads!" Bill said and come up behind Ben. Ben looked at Maddie, and she looked back at him. "January embers" Maddie said and Ben looked at Maddie with a passionate smile and said, "My heart burns there too"

Bill immediately hugged his sister after. "Thank god, you okay sis. I'm so sorry." "It wasn't your fault Bill. I love you big bro." Maddie said. "I love you too, lil' sis." Bill told her as both of them had a tear fall down their face. "Jesus, fuck." Richie said laughing and embraced Bill and Maddie. Eddie and Stan laughed as well.

Mike said, "Oh, God." Mike, Beverly, Ben, Eddie, and Stan joined in the embrace as well relieved that Maddie was safe. Soon Bill noticed a figure... It was Georgie. "Maddie..." Bill said breaking up the embrace. Maddie looked at Bill. She saw that Bill was looking somewhere, Maddie looked at dr he direction he was looking at, it caused her to see their little brother.

The twins started walking along the mountain of toys, and stopped after seeing "Georgie" as a wall of water was flowing into a deep hole. The others just watched them.

They still were facing "Georgie" through the wall of water as Bill and Maddie said, "Georgie?" "Georgie" was walking around the hole towards Bill and Maddie, "What took you two so long?" "We were was looking for you this whole time." Maddie said. "Georgie" told them, "I couldn't find my way out of here. He said I could have my boat back."

Bill and Maddie smiled slightly and Bill asked, "Was she fast?" "Georgie" told Bill, "I couldn't keep up with it. "She, Georgie. We call boats "she"." Bill told him as twins had tears falling down their face. "Georgie" said to the twins, "Mads, Billy, Take me home!" Mike, Richie, Ben, Beverly, Eddie, and Stan appeared behind Bill and Maddie, surprised by the sight of the twin's thought-to-be-dead little brother.

"I wanna go home. I miss you two. I wanna be with Mom and Dad." "Georgie" told them. "We want more than anything for you to be home. With Mom and Dad. We miss you so much." Maddie said as the twins sobbed. "Billy, Mads, I love you." "Georgie" told them.

"We love you, too." Bill said but then put the gun to "Georgie's" forehead and said, "But you're not Georgie." "Georgie" cried as he was scared. Bill pulled the trigger and the fake "Georgie" had a red spot in the middle of his forehead. He fell backwards onto the ground. Bill and Maddie looked down at their fake little brother... But then the battle began...