𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓬𝓼 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 4)

Sooo i have been working on this for a while bc i didn't have a lot of ideas and i went to new york ;-;

Warning: Female x Female, strict parents, @buse, de@th, mention of k!ll!ng, @busive parents

Adult Maturity is needed for reading this.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ (♥ Enjoy ♥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙 (𝟚𝟝)

Age 0-14: Raina lived in a filthy rich family, a life that anyone could've asked for. Think about it. A loving family, a huge mansion, loads of money. A life where one can be truly happy. But behind a picture frame was a whole other family. Everyone had every high expectation of the Smiths since they're so rich and smart. 4 sons, 2 daughters, and 2 "loving" parents. What can go wrong? Well, they used to have an older brother. And he was pretty much a mistake in his parent's eyes. He was very disobedient and joined the MMA at 16. Once his mother found out, she was downright furious. Why would she want a son who fights others? To assassinate people? This will clearly ruin their reputation. So, the mother forced a maid to kill the son. The maid had no other choice. She was being put in a life-or-death situation. At the funeral, everyone was sad except for the parents. They never wanted a "mistake". They had more children after that, hoping they were better. Fortunately, some were. The youngest 3 were not so good, especially Raina. She was the worst lady that could possibly exist. Always getting into fights, never getting good grades, always being insecure, always wearing boyish clothes. Being the exact opposite of what her parents wanted. She was treated the worst out of the 6 siblings. But her brothers always stood up for her, even if it meant getting hurt as well. And her sister always healed her wounds. Raina never went to bed without some sort of injury on her. The best thing in her life were her siblings. They made everything better. This went on until Raina was 14. Once she found out she was getting married to a man in 4 years, she was furious. On that same night, Raina cut off her majestic, white, long hair and laid it down on the floor. She took a long dress from her closet and also laid it down on the floor, on top of the remains of hair. Raina took a note, wrote a goodbye letter to her siblings, and escape through the window. Since she secretly trained behind her parents' backs, Raina went to apply for the MMA, like her older brother. 

Age 14-22: Raina became a simple assassin and was put in a group for newbies. A cute brunette, with beautiful yellow-gold eyes, was also in that group. As soon as Raina met her, she had butterflies all over her stomach. The feeling of love was in the air. The two became really would partners, then friends, then lovers in less than 2 years. 6 years later, Raina proposed to the woman she devoted her life with. And she said yes. Their wedding was in 2 months, and they were really excited. But fate is never last long.

Age 22: The base was under attack by a Chinese gang who was robbed out of their money by the MMA. Raina kept on shooting and running away. There was too many of them. She expected her fiancé to follow her. But when she found a really good hiding spot, Raina noticed that the brunette wasn't with her, despite being dragged. Then she heard a gunshot nearby. Raina turned to look at her fiancé's dead body, lying in a pool of blood, on top of her was the Chinese man who shot her. Raina felt angry tears dripping down her face as she shot the guy and dragged the dead body to the hiding spot. She cried in there, gripping onto the body of whom she loved the most. 2 weeks after the attack, a funeral was held for those who lost their lives. Each casket was open to see the ones who were sacrificed. Raina leaned over her fiancé's casket, noticing no ring on her finger. Gently, she placed a ring onto the pale hand and kissed it before putting it on the bouquet of white roses. One by one, all the caskets were closed and put inside the earth, for their bravery shall not go unrecognized by the tombstones standing long and proud. Many tears were shed, and more was shed after the MMA closed for a month. They lost many soldiers, and they need time to find new ones. Raina cried for the whole month and needed a break from all this. She contacted no one and didn't care that much care for herself for that month, missing her fiancé every day.

Age 25: Raina is now a gang leader and a professional assassin. She thinks as her members more as friends than partners in crime. But every day, she visits her fiancé and places her hand with the wedding ring on the tombstone. The casket was actually moved to a more private place because Raina thinks her dead fiancé deserves better than a public place. A happy place where the soul of a loved one can truly rest in peace. She also visits her siblings every now and then, checking on the estate. After the parents lend down the business to the oldest, he completely changed everything and makes more money than ever. And everyone is happier because, one, they love their brother and, two, their parents are dead. 

𝔽𝕦𝕟 (𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕟) 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

-Uses a sniper for assassinations

-Extremely overprotective

-Oldest in the gang (thinks of everyone as children)

-A good mother figure

-5'8

-Fully American

-Argues playfully with her siblings

-She/They pronouns (I only used "she" bc im tired)

-Can get angry easily

-Tomboy-ish

-Got a nose piercing at 15

-Has special killing powers for being a demon

-Red means power is at full potential

-Can literally kill you in a second but chooses to torture you first

-Lesbian <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done :D