𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓬𝓼 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 3)

ye

Warning: mention of r@pe, alcoholic use, lack of parents, bullying (dont support it), kn!fe?, hospitals, jail

Adult maturity is needed.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ (♥ Enjoy ♥)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 (𝟚𝟚)

Age 5-16: Millie loved her uncle, and he loved her just the same. When Millie's parents died, her uncle took responsibility and took care of her. He was also single, so Millie had no aunt. Despite her uncle drinking and smoking, they had a very fun time together. A few weeks later, it was time for Millie's first day of school. Everyone was obsessed with how cute she looked, especially the teachers. Everyone was asked to introduce themselves to the class. When it was Millie's turn, she explained how she was a goblin and such and how she lives with only her uncle. Everyone was giggling at her, but Millie didn't know what was wrong. Since that day, a group of kids were teasing her about being a goblin and her having no parents. They were also playing stupid pranks on her. But Millie joined cheerleading, despite the awful things that kids said to her, and she was having fun. She loved twirling the baton and she was quite good at it. Plus, Millie has a loving uncle to help her, and she always has a grade above a B, so she was content with her life.

Age 16-18: She was running some errands for her uncle and was going home. Millie passed by a club, but a clearly drunk man stopped her. She felt uncomfortable with him, so Millie tried to move out of the way, but the man picked her up and went into the alley, kissing her neck. Later, an MMA agent found her naked and crying in the corner of the alley. The agent helped her into the MMA base and gave her an extra pair of clothes and let her stay in the mini hospital. During that time, Millie's drunk uncle was getting worried where she was. Without thinking, he got into the car and drove around, trying to find Millie. But since he was still half-drunk, he crashed into a car and got arrested for drunk driving. Since Millie had no other relatives, the MMA has decided to take her in. They taught her how to be an agent and she got in automatically.

Age 22 (Present): Millie is a special agent and a tag-a-long nurse since she knows how to heal people. 

𝔽𝕦𝕟 ( 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕟) 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

- has a long spear disguised as a baton

-happy and cheerful person, even on missions

-has a shy bf (backstory on him later)

-can do something special with her eyes

-German American

-Enthusiastic and will cheer you up in anyway

-Doesn't liked to be touched without warning

-Straight Ally Woman <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a little short but its fine ;-;

tiktok: a_random.michael.evan