Epilogue:

"Ben! Ben!" Jessica came yelling at my door. "It's approved! Also, I passed my defense class exam!! Ben?" she questioned.

"Looking for me?" I said standing behind her.

"Ben! Oh my gosh, did you hear?" Jessica said with excitement in her voice.

"What? What happened?" I was intrigued.

"Your mission was approved! You're going on the travel mission with Erica!" After waiting for a whole week and a half, they finally approved my mission with Erica.

"Actually?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes! And don't worry, Zoe will teach me the basics." Jessica said.

I'm going to be leaving. Leaving for three months. The directors of the CIA decided to shorten the trip time from five months to three, but still. I was going to leave everyone. Jessica must have noticed something because she replied, "Ben. You'll be amazing. We're all going to miss you, but it's a huge opportunity. Plus, you'll be with Erica."

"I know. I just. It's different." I replied.

"Obviously it's different. But it's good." Jessica replied. "Now you better get packing."

XXX

My parents and friends were waiting near the plane. I hugged all of them goodbye. The CIA had done a pretty decent job and getting my parents back to normal. They knew I was a spy and they didn't forget any major things. "Bye! Hey don't forget to call when you land kiddo," my dad said.

"Okay don't worry I will. Bye, mom!" I said.

"Bye, sweetie! We love you!"

I turned to everyone else. "Thank you, guys. For everything. Trust me, I wouldn't be here without you."

"Group hug!" Zoe said. "Come on, Erica! We know you want to."

Erica joined in on the hug. For the first time, she did it willingly. She had to admit that she was going to miss them at least a little. Since the start of my arrival at the CIA, we all had gotten closer. We were like a family. And nothing would ever change that. No matter the distance. And there were still bad people on the loose. Like SPYDER. But there were always people who were good in the world. Like us.

Erica handed me a folder that said: CLASSIFIED. "Are you ready for another adventure?" She smirked.

I put my arm around her. "Always." She wrapped her arm around me, and we started walking to the plane. 

AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF, ALMOST TWO YEARS OF WRITING THIS, I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS FINISHED. A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK AND TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME! AFTER TONS OF LATE NIGHTS WRITING, ALMOST FALLING ASLEEP, AND WAKING UP EARLY TO PLAN THIS ALL OUT, IT'S DONE! I'M SIGNING OFF, FOR NOW, TO WRITE ON MY OWN! THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START WRITING, IS TO JUST START. PLAN IT OUT AND START. AND OFC KEEP ON READING! THANK Y'ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS EXPERIENCE. IT WAS AMAZING. 

MUCH LOVE,

-VAL <3