The hellfire table

Start from the beginning

You guys actually talked for a while, mostly about dungeons and dragons, and you we're definitely more of a listener rather than talker.

Suddenly you hear Mike almost shout out something. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys! Will, El and Jonathan will come over next week! El called me yesterday to tell me the news." He said quite excitingly, just receiving a death stare from Dustin. "Seriously, Mike? You forgot to tell me?! We have to tell everyone, have a reunion or something."

"Right sorry! I was just too hyped for it and totally forgot to tell you. But not you know.. right?" Dustin just rolled his eyes and looked at me to explain who they were; because I truly were confused. "They are old friends.. or Will was a part of our group before he moved, El is his.. sister. And Jonathan is the big brother and he's dating Nancy. You probably haven't met her, but you will eventually."

You smile at the boy. Will. El. Jonathan. That sounded oddly familiar.

"You say they are visiting, where do they live?"
You ask with a smile, fiddling with your jewellery as you waited for a response from Dustin. "California!"

Oh, oh fuck.

"You said Will, Jonathan and.. who was the last one? El?" You asked, looking back and forth from Dustin and Mike, feeling your heart beating faster every second. "Yeah! Ele—"

"JANE!" Mike almost screamed out, making everyone jump but laugh as well. I looked at him very much confused. "Sorry! Jane is her name, we just call her El for short. They live in Lenora Hills."

You almost froze, looking down at your lap and fiddling with your fingers. "Yeah okay" was everything you managed to get out. There could be more than one Jonathan, Will and Jane in the same house in Lenora Hills, right? Let's hope it wasn't who you really thought it were.

"What's up y/n? Something wrong?" Eddie asked, obviously he could tell that something was wrong. He placed a hand on your shoulder, gently rubbing it with his thumb, leaning forward towards you and trying to get eye contact. He had that little smile spread across his face. That soothing and gentle smile.

Everything had been great so far

Everything had been great so far. No one knew about where you came from, what person you were or what you'd been through. But that secret might not be a secret anymore as soon as the Byers arrive. Of course. If it was the Byers tho.
You didn't want to seem obvious about the whole situation, but you needed to know if it really was them.

"Yeah Eddie, I'm fine" you say, looking up and into Eddies eyes before you quickly looked over at Mike and Dustin. "It wouldn't happen to be Will and Jonathan Byers? It's probably not them. Stupid ques—"

"Yes. Yeah it's them. How do you know them?" Dustin answered very quickly, he asked the question with the same excited look, but he turned very curios now as well.

FUCK. It really was them. Okay. Answer him, but do NOT say too much.

"So I moved from California, or Lenora Hills, to Hawkins, I was in the same class as Jonathan actually. And we were basically neighbours." You answered him, trying your best to sound very excited about the news of old friends coming over to visit. Not just old friends on them, but of you as well.

Well.. they weren't really your friends. But they knew pretty much everything about you.

Fuck, shitting fuck. Next week was going to be hell then. What the fuck were you going to do about it?

———Small note———

Hope you enjoy the chapter, and all of the chapters so far! I'm so grateful for the votes and comments!

I know that the Byers moved before the summer and y/n moved during the summer, so them being in the same class doesn't make sense and doesn't go up. But let's ignore that. Let's say that the Byers moved before Christmas or something hahaha. It doesn't really matter, as long as they know each other.

I've also decided that the mall is still going to be in Hawkins, and Hopper and Billy are still there as well:))

There will be supernatural parts, but it will not follow the plot completely. Specially when it comes to the characters.:))

Love ya!