The hellfire table

And you were not lying to yourself.. you definitely wanted him to come over, asking you to sit down at their table. And this time.. you wouldn't say no.

———

A few minutes went by and you stared at your food, your leg jumping up and down quite intensely, already nervous for the next lesson. Wow this year was going to be long if every day was going to be like this. If you were going to be nervous all of the time, not have any friends to talk to or hang out with. For example tonight you wanted to go shopping for some new clothes.. but it was so lonely going all by yourself. All of sudden someone cut your thoughts off, gently poking your shoulder, making you turn around quickly with a little smile.

"Hey! You look so lonely sitting here. Wanna join me at the Hellfire table? I can introduce you to everyone! And the guy I was talking about." Dustin said to you with the brightest smile, his eyes even showed the enthusiasm. You could tell that he genuinely wanted you to have someone to sit with. You glanced over at the hellfire table, you didn't see Eddie there.. Hm.. maybe he'd left or something. "Yeah sure, thank you for asking me." Grabbing your backpack and food before you follow Dustin over to the table, you sit down beside him and place everything down, smiling shyly at everyone.

"Guys! This is y/n, she's new and be nice to her!" Dustin said, acting very sweet and trying to be all protective which you thought was really wholesome. "Hello everyone" you said as you looked at all of them, everyone was so different yet alike. They all wore the hellfire shirt, but in different ways. You somehow still could catch their personalities through their clothing.

"Hey I'm Mike!"

"What's up? I'm Gareth."

"Jeff here."

They all say with a little smile, not looking like they were too happy to have someone new at their table. You just try to ignore it and come over to their good side. "Nice to meet you guys!" They all looked at you before they all started talking about the new campaign they were having soon. You packed up all your food, not wanting to eat in front of the guys. It's not like you didn't enjoy food, food is the shit, it's awesome. But it's just something about having a conversation while eating, everyone was staring at you, looking at every part while you chew. It's fucking horrible! So.. no food for now.

"Okay guys! I'm back from—" You saw Eddie quickly sitting down at the end of the table, right next to you, and he almost froze as he saw you. "Well well well, look who decided to join us." He smiled brightly at you and then at the rest of the guys, leaning forward and getting ready to introduce you, but Dustin cut him off. "Eddie Munson, this is y/—".

"Y/n. I know, we've met already." Eddie said with a chuckle at Dustin before he looked back at you, making the both of you smile before you looked back at Dustin. "Yeah Dustin, we have actually met, we even are in the same class in English.. maybe some other subjects as well?" You said, almost asked yourself because you really didn't know if you had any other subjects with Eddie.

"Well.. he was the one I was going to introduce you to. The one I thought you might get along with." Dustin said and gently pushed your shoulder with his, you widened your eyes at him. Cheeks turning red. No no no. Not now face. Not now.

You coughed a little and looked over at Eddie, who looked at Dustin with a confused face. "Dusty buuuun, you had a plan all along?" The nickname making Dustin let out a huge sigh, which you laugh at. You had no idea where that came from. Everyone laughed at it so you decided just to go along with it.