Tease me baby | B. HargroveXFem!reader

Words: 2611
Warnings: smoking, angst, swearing, sexual speech etc...

I am currently on a Billy Hargrove kick right now, I'm like in love with his car and therefore in love with him. But the version of him where he's not an absolute douche, just kind of a dick but in like a enemies to lovers way. Also sorry for being gone for a while I felt like I had no time to write. So I hope you like it. Let me know if I have any typos or any suggestions for Billy!

        At my locker I leaned against the cool metal. It wasn't often hot in Hawkins, but summer break was upon us. The heat had been beating hot all day, the school's air conditioning must have been broken because it was sweltering inside.

I wore a skirt to try and keep cool while riding my bike to school today. Although I over looked how much my thighs would be getting stuck to the stupid school chairs.

I groaned desperately when the bell rang meaning I'd have to go to P.E in this heat. I reluctantly removed myself from cool locker and dragged myself to the change room.

A bunch of girls were already there talking about Harrington's last party. Primarily they were talking about the "new king of Hawkins high". Steve had supposedly been dethroned at his own party last night. I hadn't been there to see Billy Hargrove strip Steve of his title, I had no interest in watching keg stands.

I switched into my gym uniform, thankful that the shorts were short enough to not make me feel hot in this heat. The shirt was baggy and would be drenched in sweat after class. Especially because we were doing class outside today.

When everyone was done we all left to meet at the track around the back of the school where our teacher was waiting.

When I arrived at the track the boys class was already there. Most of the boys had their shirts off, their skin already glossed with a light layer of sweat. Most looked uncomfortable, but straighten up almost flexing when they noticed us girls had arrived. The only one who seemed completely at home in this heat was Billy Hargrove, I suppose being from California would do that. 

I glanced over at the new king, but I met his gaze almost immediately. We looked me up and down with a smile on his lips.

"Is Billy Hargrove staring at you?" A girl tapped my shoulder.

I broke eye contact with Billy to look at her.

"Uh yea I guess he is."

I looked past her to see some girls whispering and glaring in my direction.

"Shit." I sighed shielding my eyes from the sun.

"Yea they'll do that when their jealous." She sighed too placing her hands on her hips.

"Are we sure he was even looking at me or do I have something on me that looks funny." I said not wanting any of the negative girl attention.

"Want to test it?" The girl asked with a smile.

"How?" I asked as she subtly threw her water bottle towards the boys.

"Oops. Do you mind getting that for me (y/n)?" She said acting coy.

She encouraged me with her eyes. Instructing me to bend over in front of the guys and pick it up.

I reluctantly took her advice to check if he was watching me. I walked over and bent over faced away from the boys to pick up her bottle. Slowly I stood back up and looked over at her.

Her eyes were wide as she nodded at me letting me know he was definitely watching.

I shuffled back over all my anxiety of doing that flooding over me.