I waited for the both of them to walk out of the classroom, really hoping that I wasn't just wasting my time on those two idiots. I waited and waited and then suddenly out of the classroom, out came Makoto and Sayaka. "Oh? Took you guys long enough! You know how long I was waiting? I didn't have to do all that y'know? So you both better thank me!" I told the two. "Haha, yeah...sorry for keeping you waiting, Sayaka just needed the extra support." Makoto chuckled. "Thanks for waiting outside though, Y/N, I don't know what I would've done if I had lost my composure in front of the both of you twice." Sayaka admitted, giggling a little. All three of us walked back to the dorms with Makoto asking me more than once about what was on my video and me telling him that it was none of his gosh-dang business, all with a happy smile on my face. 

Once we finally made it next to Sayaka's dorm, we stopped walking. "You should get some rest, Sayaka. You still look pretty shaken." Makoto told the girl. "I'm sorry for making you worry about me... You're right. I'm going to lay down for a bit." So with a nod and a small bow, she disappeared into her room. "So, what're you gonna do now that your girlfriend is gone?" I asked the boy. "How many times do I have to tell you? Sayaka isn't my girlfriend. But...I think I'm just going to head off and tell everyone that she's okay." Makoto told me. "Hmm, okay...stay safe, I guess." I muttered, watching Makoto walk away. 

I could only mumble something and begin to walk off, however, I turned my head in surprise when I heard a door open behind me. "Hm? Sayaka?" I muttered, confused as to why she was leaving her dorm so soon. 

"Hello, is it- um...okay if I talk to you?" Sayaka asked me. "Ah, of course, it is! I know how important it is for everyone to have quality Y/N time!" I exclaimed happily before walking into Sayaka's dorm, quickly making myself comfortable on her bed, watching her carefully as she walked up to me. "So, what did you want to talk with me about? I gotta say apart from whoever is putting us through this, the answer to that question is all I wanna know." I exaggerated to Sayaka, leaning my hand on my palm. "Well, when...Makoto and I were talking inside of the classroom, he told me that he'd help to get me out of here...no matter what. And, I don't wanna go and put all of this on you so suddenly, but...I was thinking that if we stick close with a small group of people, we could benefit a bunch from it, so...would you maybe, want to stick with Makoto and I?" Sayaka asked me, a serious look on her face. "...Sooo, if I say yes, does that mean, like, I'm gonna be apart of some kind of secret murder plan?" I asked Sayaka. "Wh-What? No, nothing like that, I was just thinking that...we'd all feel a lot better if we could stick by people that we know we can trust, y'know?" Sayaka told me, her eyes darting to different parts of the room. "Ah, I see...I mean- sure I suppose, guess it couldn't hurt to try. What would that loser, Makoto say? Ahem, I'll get you out of here, Sayaka, no matter what!" I exclaimed to the girl, making her laugh, then suddenly...

...I felt her hug me, her head resting comfortably on my own which made me instantly tense up, my heartbeat increasing in such a dramatic way I was convinced that this was the first time I had been hugged. It just...felt weird having it being initiated by someone else rather than me having to always take the first step. "W-Woah there! You seem...rather happy." I chuckled out, hugging her back. "When I looked at my motive video...I got so scared, but now that I know that I have two people in here that I'm sure I can trust it makes things so much better. Thank you again, Y/N." Sayaka told me, letting me go and taking a step back. "No problem, Sayaka, I suppose...it'll be nice to have a friend here, however...I am rather tired, so I think I'll just head in for the night." I yawned before getting up from Sayaka's bed. "Oh! Yes of course, sorry for keeping you for too long." Sayaka apologized as she walked me out of her dorm. I only said something about how it 'wasn't a big deal' and quickly made my way out of the dorm room and walked to my own, and right as I closed the door I took a deep breath in and out.