"Hey you take pictures of athletes right?"

"Yes now I do. However several years ago I only covered the photos one one particular athlete. I was this persons personal photographer. "

"You mean you don't do that persons pictures anymore?

"Nope. And here is the reason why."

I cued up the video that talks about and shows the pictures from the car accident. But luckily Matt retracted my name and it just says the athlete knows as Prodigy.

Looking at everyone in this meeting I see everyones eyes gloss over, ready to spill the tears.

And as I gaze upon the screen I realized how lucky I am to still be here. And Ms. Connie was right. This is my second chance.

When the video ended, everyone was quiet. But Jimmy asked the one question they wanted to know. "Is this bowler still alive? Did she make it."

"Yes sir. She's alive and well." Matt said. "And in fact I can introduce you to her if you like?"

Everyone had their heads bobbing.

"Okay. But please remember this. She has not told anyone about her past of  being a professional bowler. So please do not talk about this."

Of course they agree. My team is good about things like this.

"Prodigy can you stand up here next to me." Matt calls out and here goes nothing.

I make my way to stand next to him and wonder what my everyone must be thinking. But it doesn't take long.

"Ms. Rochelle where is this bowler?"

"Yeah we want to meet her?"

Those are some of the questions that were asked until Vinny, my head mechanic calls out.

"Ms Rochelle, isn't your last name Parker?"

"Yes."

"And doesn't this guy have the same last name as you?"

"Yes."

"Is he your husband?"

"God no! He's a complete mess." I say with a gagging expression.

"Oh be nice Shelly." Matt says.

"Guys let me introduce you properly to my baby brother."

"Okay but wait." Light bulbs are turning on. "No fucking way. Are you serious? "

Some of the people around looked confused. But Vinny keeps it rolling.

"You're serious."

Matt and I just smile and nod.

"Wow!"

Everyone is still looking lost.

"Guys, don't you remember what the video said? That the photographer had a hard time with this because it was his older sister and now he takes pictures of various athletes instead of one. And that now these two are standing here with the same last name. And he used to be a personal photographer."