𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"Now you can focus on me," Alejandro smiled, resting his hands on the older boy's shoulder.

Things started to get 'steamy' (as Mattia would say) once Alejandro took one of Mattia's hands, sliding it up his shirt towards his chest. Both boys began to kiss, Alejandro moaning quietly as he felt Mattia clamp his nipple between his two fingers.

Mattia would have continued his movements on Alejandro's body, but he stopped when he started to feel uncomfortable.

The last time he was forced to do this to someone who wasn't Alejandro...he hated it.

"Hey, we're home-oh!" Kairi yelled as soon as he walked in, gasping once he saw what the couple was doing.

"Jesus-shield your eyes, children." Kairi really regretted using his key, covering Nano's eyes with one hand. His other arm holding Luna tightly and turning her body into his chest.

"Why is Ale on top of Matti?" Nano asked, his voice muffled by Kairi's sweater. Alejandro quickly scrambled off of the older boy and pulled his long sleeve back down.

"S-sorry guys...I should've knocked-do you want me to take the kids around the block until y-you're done?" Kairi asked. Making the couple laugh before they got off the couch.

"Nah Kai, it's fine-hey babies, did you have fun at the park?" Mattia asked, holding his arms out to Luna before Nano popped his head out of Kairi's sweater.

"Me and Kairi played tag! But he couldn't run super fast because he was holding Luna in her carrier, and then we got frozen yogurt, I got mine with those fish egg things and oreo!" Nano replied with a bright smile. "That sounds so cool baby, was it good?"

"Yeah! It was so yummy, and Kairi got chocolate with m&m's, and Luna couldn't have any 'cause she's too little." Nano shrugged.

"I'm glad you both had fun today, did you say thank you to Kairi?"

"Thank you, Kairi!" Nano replied, Kairi smiling as he ruffled the younger boy's hair. "Of course, baby, anything for my favorite kids," Nano giggled before giving Kairi a tight hug. "Okay, go on upstairs and start on your homework, I'll be up there soon to help you out," Alejandro told his little brother, gesturing for him to head upstairs, which the younger boy listened to.

"You guys doing that now?" Kairi asked, pointing towards the couch and giving Mattia a strange look. "No...just trying stuff out, you pervert," Alejandro replied, looking over at Luna and rubbing her back softly.

"Whatever, whatever...if you guys ever wanna try that out though-just call me and I'll pick the kids up so you guys can have the place to yourselves." Kairi smiled cheekily before turning on his heels and going to the front door.

"I'll see you guys whenever, bye!" Kairi called out before the front door closed behind him. "He's such a weirdo," Alejandro laughed as soon as Kairi was gone. Making Mattia smirk, hearing Luna shriek loudly as she grabbed onto her papa's face. "At least we know we can count on him whenever we want."

"Not you too...here, give me, I'll take her upstairs, she can be my little math buddy, she'll help me with Nano's homework," Alejandro said, making grabby hands at the little girl.

"Alright, I'll make dinner, how does broccoli cheddar pasta sound?" Mattia asked, passing Luna over.

"Sounds delicious, I'll be upstairs with this little munchkin, say bye to papa." Alejandro smiled down at his daughter, rubbing her tummy softly as she laid her head down on Ale's shoulder, lifting her hand and starting to shake it as if she was waving 'bye'

‼️

Alejandro applauded and bowed down to all of the mothers out in the world who could easily make a bottle while holding a crying baby in their arms.