⟨Hangout Time!⟩

Evan's POV: 10:16 AM

I asked him what he would like to do. He seemed to remove his gaze from me to around the room, just looking for things to make a game out of. Seems something caught his attention, because he had a shocked expression, then turned his head back to me.
"I know! Let's play the longest game of hide and seek ever." He said, absolutely hyper.
Really. Hide and seek? That's the best he has?
Well, I can't complain. It's something to do, that's for sure.

3rd Person POV, 10:17 AM

Gregory was not lying. That game of hide and seek would turn out to be possibly the longest game of hide and seek they both ever played. Thanks to Gregory's slim body, he was able to hide pretty much anywhere, making him the "master" at hide and seek. Meanwhile, Evan was quite unlucky, considering he was an average weight, making it slightly more difficult. And if it wasn't obvious enough, Gregory won most of the rounds. The only time he would seem to lose is when his hiding spot wasn't so good, or when Evan switched the counting time from 10 to 5.
The game lasted for hours, surprisingly. And in the end, they both seemed to have fun.
Is this the writer's sad excuse of a time-skip? ...Yes.

Evan's POV, 3:23 PM

"Not fair!" I stated, after opening up the closet and finding Gregory hiding right on top of the top shelf.
He was giggling like he just told the most funniest story to me. And, I can admit, I began to laugh too; when he rolled himself out of the closet and upon my floor. He didn't seem hurt, though, considering he was still enjoying himself as he laughed wildly now.

I lowered myself to the floor and sat by him, covering my mouth until he would calm himself down. Once the laughing gas seemed to die down, we began to conversate. Might as well.

Gregory's POV, 3:25 PM.

That was HILARIOUS! Sure, not to Evan, but when I fell, it was a different story. And no matter how much he even tries to deny it, he was having as much fun as I was, too! I could hear his cute laughter over mine!
...wait a damn minute, cute? Eh, probably just my mind messing with me, right?... Anyways! I sat myself upwards and in front of him, looking at him and waiting for what we were planning to do now.

"I want to know a bit about you. Your background, to say the least." He said, in a quite happy tone. I mean, I already see him as a friend, so I trust him enough! Maybe I can learn about the luxury of living as an Afton, too!

"Sure! Ask away."