Touya was in an instant up, running towards her and hugging her tight.

"You're awake" he whispered, his face in her hair "You're actually awake and this isn't a dream is it?" he repeated, actually having dreamt of this moment for so long.

Yua just hugged him back, silently crying and reassuring him in a broken voice that she's back.

The two then looked at one another before kissing, glad to be reunited, before a girly scream was heard in the room.

"Mommy!" Eri shouted, leaving Rei's hand and running towards her mother, Enji Todoroki not far behind his wife, looking at the couple.

Yua smiled while in tears, letting Touya go and grabbing her daughter in her arms, hugging her tightly and kissing her face all over.

"Oh my love, I missed you so much!" she said, not wanting to think of the two months they had apart.

"I missed you so much mommy! Everyone was so kind to me while you were gone and then when you were asleep!" the little one said, hugging her mother tighter, not wanting to be apart from her any longer.

Yua reciprocated the tight hug, looking up towards Rei and Enji and finally realizing that she was in their household.

Keeping Eri in her arms, she went towards the two, Touya right behind her, ready to protect her against his father if needed, not having forgiven him.

"Thank you Endeavor and Mrs. Todoroki...for protecting my daughter and letting us stay here" she said, turning then towards his wife.

"Call me Rei dear" the woman said, smiling at the young girl, noticing how her son was looking at her.

"You've been asleep for a while Yua" Enji then said, noticing the glare his son sent him "How are you feeling?"

"Honestly tired" she replied, still hugging Eri tight to her, whom was playing with her green hair. "I feel as if I've overused my quirk day after day but I supposed after two months of not using it, since I got under HSPC's custody, it's a given."

"Three months actually" he said, making the girl hum in question. "You've been in a coma for a month, so it's been three months since you were arrested" he continued, noticing her confusion but also the burning glare Touya kept giving him.

"Well, what matters is that she's awake" Rei said, trying to dissolve the tension "And I bet you are hungry dear. Just relax with the rest of the children and I'll bring you some food"

Yua nodded, grateful, before going with Eri and Touya on the sofa, presenting herself to the other two sibilings and ruffling with her free hand Shoto's hair.

She then got to know them, since they were Touya's sibilings, whom in turn asked them questions, before the four started telling her about their childhood adventures, the happy ones, before Enji got crazed with the wish to surpass All Might that he ignored them.

That same day, during the night, Eri was fast asleep in the bedroom Rei made for her, while Touya and Yua went to the one where she had woken up into, finally alone together.

"You really scared me mouse" he said in a low voice, having her in his arms, holding her tight.

"I'm sorry, it really wasn't my intention" she said "but look at the positive, I actually feel more in control of my quirk now" she continued, hoping to relief some of the tension in the air.

"Just... Promise me to never do that again"

"I'll try" she said, kissing him lightly, before he took it a step further, his kisses slowly trailing down her neck, where he lightly bitten.