Feenin Off Me

1998

It had been two days after the meet and greet, that took place after the concert. I've been avoiding Dion and he's not taking it so well. After the night of the concert we went to the hotel and ended up having a few words to for other. Maybe I had been doing too much that night. 

                                                                                            Flashback

" So you really gone act like I knew she was gone be there? Tiana I don't want that girl, I haven't talked to her in seven years". Dion said, trying to convince his girlfriend that there wasn't anything going on between him and Katrina. Tiana didn't say anything, while she had her back turned towards him, about to change. She didn't want to talk about it. She swallowed the lump that was in her throat as she felt her eyes watering. She saw how they were looking at each other. She saw how Katrina was mugging her while Dion was catching up with his friends, that didn't sit well with her. Walking from the dimmed room that they were sharing, she went into the bathroom that was connected to the room. 

Dion on the other hand watched her every move. He still didn't understand why she was feeling like that. He didn't show no interest in the women at all, so what was the problem. He sighed as she walked back into the room, avoiding eye contact with him. He decided to let her cool off, he wasn't about to kiss her ass. Forty five minutes later she walked out the bathroom with gray baggy sweats and a white tank top. Laying in the bed, she turned her back towards him, he hated that. 

" Tiana you know I'll never do anything to hurt you, I deadass didn't know she was gone be there". 

Rolling her eyes she replied " I saw how you both were looking at each other, you ain't slick". 

Now catching an attitude, he sat up and looked at her " Are you serous? Tiana I haven't seen the bitch in seven fuckin years, stop playing with me.''

Now with her eyes Wide open she sat up with quickness, " Don't talk to me like, you know what I'm talking about, never mind how long you haven't seen this women, I don't like how you were looking at her". 

" You being insecure at this point. I don't want her bottom line". Dion replied feeling offended as ever. 

" You out of all people shouldn't be talking about somebody being insecure. You have a problem with everyone who comes in contact with me. You run people away from me, you don't want no one around me, let alone touching me. You follow me everywhere. Don't you have anything else to do. For one you don't have a job, you lay around and feen off of me. Im the one thats giving you money and buying you clothes. I take care of you. Give me some more respect. And stay out of my damn career" replied Tiana, being fed up with how Dion had been acting over the years. 

Dion sits there in total shock. He couldn't believe what she just said to him. I"m feening off this girl? She takes care of me? " 

" If anything you need me Tiana, I protect you, I make sure don't nobody fuck with you. You need to be thanking me. Oh and for one, imma alway be in yo business, yo business is my business, you'll never get rid of me". he said in a stern voice, looking at her with dark eyes. It scared Tiana, she never saw him look like that. 

" If I wanted that bitch I would've been had that, and yo ass wouldn't do shit about it".  Tiana looks at him in disgust, " So go head, I don't care if you had thirty other girls, I won't be here". 

Dion sighed and replied " I ain't mean it like that, I'm just saying tho". 

Tiana looks at him and says, " You gotta go, I wanna be alone tonight". Dion didn't say anything he just nodded and headed out the door. He needed a drink to calm his nerves. He finally makes it to the inside bar and orders a shot of Hennessy. Rethinking everything , that just took place he shakes his head, feelings hurt more than ever. 

"Is this seat taken?" 

He looks up and meets eyes with Katrina

" Nah"