CHAPTER 3: Kacchan Is my Soulmate

Start from the beginning

She seemed more calm and less aggressive than when we were kids. She noticed that I was staring at her.

"What?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Nothing it's just that. You've changed a lot since we last saw each other." I said, she snorted.

"I can say the same thing about you, Deku. Since when did you get a sexy ass body?" She said, my face lit up bright red.

"Deku what's wrong?" Kacchan asked,

"I... Uh... Ummm... D-do y-y-you really t-think t-that I-I have a s-s-sexy b-body?" I asked still bright red.

"What..." Suddenly Kacchan realized that she had told me straight to my face that I had a sexy body. Her face became bright red in embarrassment.

"S-shit I didn't know that I said that out loud!" She said, covering her face in her hands.

"I'm back!"

Tanjiro came running towards us. I had totally forgotten about him. I looked at him and sighed in relief.

"Hey Tanjiro. Where have you been?" I asked, he just smiled.

"I went to help someone with a demon that was causing them trouble." Tanjiro said, I nodded.

"It's almost sunrise let's make hast to the exit." I said, Tanjiro and Kacchan nodded we then continued walking.

~Time Skip To After The Exams~

I was walking with Tanjiro on my back to Urokodaki's house. Kacchan had left to return home. I had told father that I would return to the Demon Castle once I had gotten my sword. He said that he it was fine.

I was carrying a very tried Tanjiro on my back. He was awake, but just barely. It was a little after sunset when we finally arrived at Urokodaki's house.

Suddenly the door was kicked off it's hinges and I was surprised when two girls came out they both had Bamboo muzzles around their mouths. I heard Tanjiro gasped in shock.

One had long black hair with orange tips, and she was wearing a pink kimono that matched her pink eyes.

While the other looked exactly like her except she had on a purple kimono and she had purple eyes and she had long white hair with pink tips.

She was holding the black haired girl's hand. I also noticed a dragon tattoo like mine on her neck that was green with a orange eye.

"Nezuko! Amber! Your both finally awake!" Tanjiro yelled, I let him off my back and he ran towards them, but he fell as he tried getting up the two girls pulled his head into their arms and hugged him.

Tanjiro cried. I smiled at the seen. I was able to get a better look at the Tattoo on the white haired girl and I could confirm that we had the same Soulmate Marks. Wait...

Does that mean that I have two soulmates?

Then a man wearing a red demon mask. Dropped the chopped wood he was holding and join in the hug. This man must be Urokodaki. The one who taught Tanjiro to use water breathing.