Guilt & happiness || eleven

TW ABUSE!!!!!!!!⚠️
Maddy Perez pov:

Some people realize way too late when they make mistakes, or to make the sentence shorter replace some people with Maddy Perez. After she left the Howard's house she made the choice to go to her boyfriends house or ex boyfriend it was never clear with the two and their toxic feelings, she needed him to take away the guilt inside her, that kept tugging at her heart to go back and let all her feelings out for Cassie Howard. Ms.Jacobs opened the door for the young Perez girl and let her inside without saying anything just a tiny smile? If that's what you can even call it and went back to the kitchen. Maddy didn't hesitate to run up the stairs to go to Nate's his room but when she knocked on the door she got no answer so she went inside and heard the shower running from his bathroom. Maddy sat on his bed waiting for the water to stop running to say hi instead of creeping in the bathroom. When her eyes explored the room she noticed his phone getting spammed with messages, it was from a random app but she couldn't open the app cause she needed a special code for the app, weird cause she didn't knew that there were now special locks for apps and what does he have to hide from her? Maddy was too curios and didn't put his phone away but instead looked through his gallery to see if there was anything about a password for the app or something related to it that might explains it. But what she found was something she would never expect.. fucking d pics? Was je gay and was too scared to tell her? Why does he have so many of them in his gallery and is it from online or from people he knows? She was shocked, of course she would accept him if he was gay but she never expected Nate out of all people after his speeches how much he loves women. But she didn't stop looking through his gallery and what she then found was way worse...
Did she send it to them or did these get leaked? Did they knew each other before Maddy and Nate happened? Why does he still have these? All these questions running through her mind when she saw a whole collection of her best friends nudes in her boyfriends phone but then she noticed there were not only picture but also a video? Was it wrong to watch it knowing what it might be? Yes. Was Maddy Perez too curios and did it? Yes.
But it wasn't just a sextape of her best friend and a guy no this was her boyfriend with her. So they did have something before her.. is that why Cassie ran out when she talked about Nate and her date with him, does she still like Nate ?! Anger starts to form and she pushed over the lamp on the nightstand forgetting who's room she's in. And then right ten seconds after the lamp hits the cold hard floor and breaks she hears the water stop running. As fast as she could she closed his gallery and put away his phone and acted like she was shocked how the lamp fell as if it wasn't about anger, but it was already too late and when she turned around to act out the scene she saw her boyfriend wrapped around in a towel with wet dripping hair, drops falling on the floor and confused angry eyes staring at her. " what did you do on my phone? You know Maddy most people say hello when they visit someone and not just go waiting on their bed without saying anything and then secretly grabbing their phone and disrespecting their privacy and then break their lamps ". Maddy stays quiet mouth open from shock and wanting to respond not knowing what to say. " tell me what you saw right now Maddy or i won't hesitate to do this the hard way, it's your choice ". Again the girl stays quiet and she starts shaking almost quietly sobbing, so angry, so scared, so confused, everything comes crashing together and it's just like everything else around her becomes a blur but it wasn't long till the blur disappeared and she saw everything clear again when she felt a hand wrapped around her throat. " what did you see ". Only squeezing her throat harder then before almost cutting off all her air.
-
A/N: THANKYOUSM for almost 4 thousand reads omg i love y'all so much 🥹 dont forget to comment and to lmk what you think :)🫶