CHAPTER 1

I continued to stalk down throughout the school. There was nothing indicating the whereabouts of Ai. Did that blasted blue head have to get lost everywhere?
The walls were stained with the rust of SeenoEvils. I shortened my breath as I heard the cautious footsteps of the EggGirl behind me. She had a nasty gash across her face, and I could see a tender line across her neck, where she ad most likely hung herself. Why was our world so corrupted?

"Uhm, Neiru?"  The voice was thin and fragile. I could hear the girl stop. To a halt.  I didn't even bother looking back. My body had a strange sensation, like I knew what she was about to say. "Yes?"

"There is a Wonder Killer behind me."
She said it so casually. Did she feel casual when she committed suicide, too? Likely not. I don't think anyone would; Unless... well, unless you really wanted to perish. I continued to be silent even after her unfortunate remark. I sighed. I knew what was coming.

The school building was asleep in a way. It felt eerie.  As if it were poised and ready to strike anytime. Thilg! A knife sliced through the air, piercing the wall in from of me. Rust crumbled; I smirked. So,  the creature felt like showing off today, huh? So be it.

I spun around. Yielding  my weapon tight in my sweaty palms, I shot a clear bullet, the EggGirl shrieked.
"Get behind me!" I commanded.  The  Wonder Killer laughed as it dodged the bullet. I grunted as I shot another one, heading for his eyes, which twirled and twisted in colorful ways, yet in a cynical matter.

The Wonder Killer lunged towards me, his strides boomed in the hall.
I tried to edge him, but he pinned e to the ground and I struggled fiercely to breathe;  The Egg Girl ran towards the opposite direction, screeching as she did.
I flexed my weapon in front of myself, jamming its knives. He forced pressure onto me.
I kept my arms extended, pushing all my might against its heavy body. Yet, my tired arms began to untense, my sore arms.  I wasn't about to give up. I pushed them forward again. I knew I wouldn't residir much longer.
"You're a creepy one," I uttered, out of breath.
Then, I heard the booming of tennis shoes thumping towards me, a flash of blue hair.  I could feel a smirk forming on my lips.  Ai.

"Hey! Wonder dude!"  She cried, "You need a hall pass to be out here!" Her voice was like a safe haven. Of course, I was made at her. Looking around for her petty face is what got me in trouble in the first place.

I closed my eyes tightly as. She charged towards us and sliced the Wonder Killer in half with her Wonder Weapon.
I felt a hot drop of blood on my forehead, As the Wonder Killer throbbed on the floor like a pile of supernatural flesh.

Then I turned towards her. "Don't you EVER run away like that, Ai. Ohto." I threatened.
But she simply planted a kiss on my cheek and said sweetly, "Don't ya worry, Neiru, I took care of it."  She smiled once more.
I could feel color building up on my face. There really is no way to defeat love, is there? But hey, I'm not complaining. I, too, felt a smile forming on my face. Blast you,  blue head.