Thank God, tomorrow I got a day off I can do packing in peace. It's not easy to pack for 7 days in a day, but I'll manage it I'm sure. If I'm stressing fit this packing what will happen when I go to Eindhoven? The new journey in my life is what will wake me up from now on.

The next day I spent it all on packing and shopping for some last-minute supplies. I did spend some of the time chatting with my friends just catching up. I do know one guy named Samuel in San Francisco, we meet online he is working for a company that offered me a position in Eindhoven.

He is quite experienced in his field of work, he is a fictional book editor. Let's just say he's earning way better than me. I mean in a world full of sorrows and stress everyone is seeking for fictional escape from reality.

I'm editing the books that bore people and motivate them to read what he edits. The irony of the situation but we work in the same field and it's nice to have him in my life. It will be the first time for us to meet face to face. We talk almost every day, we chat regularly, and sometimes even flirt but this will never turn into a relationship because I don't do relationships now. The best part we are clear about this. He is the one who told me to apply for a position in his company.

He said he will meet me at the airport, well he better be there I don't want to miss the first session in the evening. I caught my flight at the time despite my parent's lengthy safety instructions and my sister's reminders to call her every 2 hrs. These people need to chill.

Once I landed and collected my baggage I took a coffee and sat outside Starbucks. When a guy took a seat at my table.

"You're not expecting anyone right?" He asked, this is new I mean you already took a seat why are you asking now?

"I'm actually, but it's ok" I replied, dude I can't just tell him to go away when I'm waiting for a guy I met online that's pathetic.

"Okay" What the hell! Manners dude ever heard of the word thanks? I ignored him minding my business.

"Do you mind passing me a napkin?" So annoying dude you can reach for it. I quietly pass it near his side. When his phone started ringing. He is quite handsome looking don't get me wrong.

"Yes, Dean I landed, no the chauffeur you send is late." Okay, time to go I just got a text from Sam that he is out waiting for me. I was just getting up when I hit his coffee and it spill all over him. Shit

"Fuck no, Dean I'll call back" He started wiping spilled coffee from his attire with napkins I passed earlier. He is wearing all back its not like he needs to be worried about stains.

"Oh shit! I'm so so sorry, let me buy you a refill" I immediately apologized. He glared at me as if he will kill me.

"Are you crazy woman, I'm already having a bad day" I ignore what he said and took out some wet wipes from my messenger bag and give them to him. He took it from my hand. After taking a few calming breaths all he said was.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, I'm having a rough day it has nothing to do with you" I still felt bad, so I pretend to leave and I went to the barista and ask to repeat his drink order and give it to him with a small apologizing note. After paying for his all-black coffee. I went away.

I went outside where Sam was waiting for me, okay he looks as good as in his pictures. When saw me he instantly come near me and gave me a side hug.

"Hey, long time never see"

"Hey, soon-to-be new co-worker," I said while laughing.

"You'll love it, and pass me your bag let me help you with that" I did pass my bag to him, but I still followed him because I might have overpacked a bit. He never complained about it though. We decided to grab lunch at the nearby cafe at my hotel first.

"You won't believe I met the strangest guy ever at the airport"

"What happened, crush-worthy?" He asked

"Ewe no, he is weirdo, but I might have spilled coffee on him," I said

"Might have, or you did?"

"I did it, but in my defense, it was a mistake," I said defensively.

"Chill out, you probably won't see him again." True.

__________________________

Hi again, I'm writing after a long time, let me know what you think about this one.

How many of you think Aldric was already present in this chapter?

Till the next chapter

Please Vote&Comment&Share.