The party

Andy, Andy's girlfriend, Gareth, Steve, Eddie and other members of Hellfire and friends were all sitting in a circle playing Truth or Dare at Steve's house. It was Dustin's turn to ask and choose Eddie, "Eddie, Truth or Dare?"

     "I'm no wimp, Dare!" He replied almost as if challenging Dustin for the hardest dare he had.

      Dust thought for a moment before deciding, "I dare you to… drink a shot glass full of hot sauce!"

      "Easy," Eddie said, standing up to go into Steve's kitchen and retrieve the shot glass and bottle of hot sauce. A minute later he returned and poured it into the glass smiling.

       "Bottoms up!" He said enthusiastically pouring it into his mouth, he coughed once and put his arms up victoriously.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

       A few rounds later it was Steve's turn to ask, "Andy Truth or Dare?"

       Andy smiled, "Dare," he said, turning to Steve.

       "I Dare you to kiss the prettiest person here," he smirked nugging he shoulder.

       Andy's girlfriend moved ever so closer to him expecting it to be her, but to her surprise Andy walked over to where Gareth was sitting and kissed him gently on the cheek.

       "WHAT?!" Andy's girlfriend yelled, " He's a BOY!"

       "So?" Steve said, questioning the girl.

       "So that's gross!" She yelled glaring daggers at Gareth as he sat there, his face as red as a tomato, he had always had a crush on Andy but was almost certain the boy was straight.

       Andy sat down next to Gareth, "i'm breaking up with you," he said with a bored face.

      "Ugh, whatever," She said, getting up to leave. As soon as she closed the door everyone let out a breath of joy.

      There was a pure silence before Eddie spoke, "so Gareth, you and Andy huh?"

      Gareth looked up at Andy and turned his head to the side almost as if asking him to answer, "I mean if he's up for it," Andy smirked.

      "Mhm, sure," Gareth replied, leaning his head on Andy's Shoulder.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

      Later that night when everyone was preparing to go home Andy stopped the hellfire member to talk. "Hey umm… do you maybe want To be my boyfriend?" He asked.

      Gareth smiled, "sure you dork," Andy grabbed his hand and pulled him to his car.

      "Can I drive you home?" He questioned smiling down at the other boy.

      "Yep," he laughed, opening the car door.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

And Andy's homophobic ex-girlfriend was never seen again :)
398 words