Tired Fluff

After a long night at Hellfire club defeating Vecna and his cultists Gareth was Incredibly tired he walked outside of Hawkins high with the rest of the club cheering for their victory.

     Gareth was talking about the campaign with Eddie, Jeff and everyone else when Eddie nudged his shoulder and pointed to the parking lot Where Andy was walking over to him smiling ear to ear.

     He quickly excused himself from the conversation and ran over to Andy, "Did you win!" Gareth said, smiling looking up at his tall boyfriend.

     "Yeah! We finally brought home the title 'Champion'" He grinned, "did you win your campaign thingy?"

     "No, we're celebrating because Vecna killed us all," Gareth said sarcastically.

     "Oh, that sucks.." The basketball player frowned.

     "I was being sarcastic of course we won," He smiled triumphantly, followed by a yawn.

     Andy laughed,"so you want to go home now?" He said, smirking. 

     Gareth nodded his head and grabbed Andy's hand to bring him to his own car, " Uhh, where is your car exactly?"

     "This way," he said, going in the complete opposite direction as Gareth was earning a frown from him.

     "How long were you going to let me wander around that parking lot for," He smiled getting in the car.

     "As long as it took for you to ask me for help," Andy grinned, turning on the car,  and they started to drive off to Gareth's house. He looked out the window at all the lights from inside houses and outside street lights and smiled to himself as he started to drift off to sleep.

      They arrived at Gareth's house at around midnight and when Andy looked over to see his lover asleep in the car he wasn't surprised. His hair fell down over his eyes and his chest rose and fell with every breath he took. He almost didn't want to wake the boy up but he knew he would be more comfortable in his own bed.

     He got out of the car and walked to the other side to pick up Gareth who wrapped his arms around Andy's Shoulders not to fall while smiling.

    Andy walked into the house and brang the 'sleeping' boy up to his room. Gareth was laid down on his bed and opened his eyes.

    "Good night Weirdo," Andy whispered down to him, Gareth grabbed Him and pulled into the bed with him.

    "Mm put on a movie…" Gareth said tired.

    "Sure," Andy said, he grabbed a copy of "IT" and put it into the TV then proceeded to lay back down with his boyfriend and pull him into a hug while burying them in blankets, he kissed Gareth's forehead and they drifted off to sleep together.

Short because I have writers block :D 👍