hes a 10 | mingkwan

He's a 10 but, he goes by the8!

It wouldn't be surprising if seungkwan too developed a crush on the all rounder student.

Why do you even have a crush on him?

first, he's 10 on 10, seungkwan quotes.

"I'm Chinese too"

"But you're not minghao"

****

Love at first sight to be precise.

Seungkwan walking past the student council, accidentally caught a handsome face inside the council room talking to someone.

God..

"Seungkwan?"

"Oh hi!"

"Seungkwan this is new..i have never seen you roaming around the senior council room" Jihoon, his senior, looked at him, amused.

"Oh- uh I was just walking around, over ate today somehow and what about you? What are you doing here?"

"Seungkwan. I am the vice head boy."

"Oh yea right. Sorry I forgot"

Seungkwan smiled at him, stepping aside to let him go.

"See you around"

****

By looks, 11/10

His black hair which seungkwan would die to run his hand through them. His soft smile which is always plastered on his face, (sadly, not just for him, but for all) . The politeness he would show to others (not seungkwan because they have NEVER talked, it was just seungkwan admiring from afar).

And, always gets his heart broken because he could never be the guy( shoot that he doesn't even knows if he's gay, or atleast bisexual.) whom minghao would send smiles too, or if he would ever get to hold his hands.

****

He's a 7 because he doesn't gets the signal.

It's been days since seungkwan decided to drop some hints even though they still haven't talked.

He started stalking (which he did from the very beginning) minghao's account.

Fuck, of course it's private.

Seungkwan rethinks for a second. He's a senior whom I want to send a request to right? And of course to NOT stalk..

His posts are indeed aesthetic, everything screamed aesthetic, he had a total of 12 posts mostly photo dumps. he doesn't scroll through the comments, and that will just bring his hopes down.

For a few days, seungkwan makes it look like he and minghao are coincidentally meeting.

And still, no progress. Not even a slight bit.

****

"I don't think this is gonna work" Seungkwan grumbles.

"Whats not gonna work?"

"Jun, he doesn't even looks at me! like not even an eye contact! And what am I dreaming of? To be with him?"

"Ok so the minghao thing" Jun sighs, handing seungkwan his handkerchief. He knows he's gonna cry out in few minutes.

"You need to crush on someone else"

"I can't! And i think this feeling will probably fade away just like others, this one's no special" seungkwan accepted the handkerchief, clutching on it tightly.

"Where are you going?" Seungkwan saw Jun collecting his things.

"I'm not like you lazyass, I have assignments to get over with so bye- by the way when are you gonna come back?"

"In few minutes"

****

Seungkwan spots minghao sitting inside the cafe, scrolling through his phone. He knew he was gonna be there, alternate days around 4:30 you will see minghao sitting inside the cafe. (Information taken out by seungkwan's detective skills) .

Seungkwan could no longer have this. He needed to make the first move.

"Hi! You may not know me- actually no one knows me in you're year leaving few? But you're probably not friends with them- anyways, I'm seungkwan! And I'm in my first year. Nice to meet you!"

Minghao simply smiled (which seungkwan's Overthinking as awkward)
"Hi im-"

"Minghao I know. The whole campus knows you!"

"Nice, please have a seat"

"Minghao, I like you"

Okay, this is not what you imagined it to be.

Minghao was flabbergasted, but calmed down the next second, once again simply smiling at him.

What the fuck.

"Since the first time i saw you, I fell in love and i know its just a small crush thing but i still wanted to Confess cause why not and i saw this as a great opportunity to confess-"

"You talk a lot"

"Excuse me?"

"As in, in a good way! Don't get me wrong!"

Seungkwan looked at him narrowed eye,

he's a 6 cause he doesn't knows how to flirt.

"Okay no problem. So, wanna go out?"

"Oh, sure, I mean-"

"Look, I'm not a bad bad person I'm just a very open person and i like to keep things open so it's okay if you reject but reject me in a good way and not just leave me hanging by leaving this table-"

"You indeed talk a lot, and i like it"

The only thing needed to make him blush furiously.

"So, when? Hello? Seungkwan?"

"Oh- uh yea, tomorrow? Is that okay?"

"Tomorrow I won't make it I have classes"

"Of course, all rounder. So just drop me a message whenever you're free"

"Okay, you're number?"

"911"

Bad joke seungkwan, bad joke.

"Sorry it's-"

*****

"Aight, It was nice meeting you seungkwan."

"Good talking to you minghao" Seungkwan proudly smiled, new achievement unlocked.

"So..have a nice day" Minghao smiled once again, yet still effortlessly making seungkwan fall for him even more.

"You too!"

*****