The OG Young Justice Finds Out

INTRODUCING MY NEW OC!! 🥁🥁🥁

Mikhail the Reaper! He's Harry's part-time personal assistant.... I may have been watching the Assistant to the Villain Tiktok series when I was writing this. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

In Salem where a certain Lord of Order's tower is located. Five heroes stand in a circle, suited up and ready.

"So we're going to summon Harry to ask about Connor's death and to bring us to the Phantom Zone?" asked Artemis.

"Yeah, if anyone would know about it, it would be them," Zatanna confirmed.

Kaldur was unsure of the matter and lets it be known,"But are we sure? Harry has their restrictions when it comes to matters of life and death."

Dick held a smile as he reassured the Atlantean,"It's not like we're asking to know how we die or something. It's just clearing any lingering doubt about if Connor's dead or not, and if he isn't then we'll know for sure that he's in the Phantom Zone. Asking them to get us there is another matter that we'll figure out, but considering how much they loves Connor. It's unlikely they won't want to help us."

"Yeah, so we'll be fine. Is everyone ready?" asked Zatanna

"Quick question," Raquel piped up," Why are we doing this in Fate's tower?"

"It's in case if asking Harry doesn't work out, we'll have to summon Klarion. So cross your fingers that this works," says Zatanna with a nervous smile.

She then raises her arms and concentrates on her magic as she calls out, "retsaM fo htaeD, I nommus eehT!"

With these spoken backwards words, a black triangle appears on the centre of the floor with a circle inside of it and a line bisecting it. It raises from the floor and the swirl slowly shows Harry... receiving a massage from a cloaked figure while wearing nothing but a white towel to cover their lower half.

Harry lets out a small moan with their eyes closed as they tell the reaper,"That feels good Mikhail, just a little to the right... mmm... that's the spot."

The heroes were just staring with a light blush of embarrassment when Dick regained enough of his composure to clear his throat to catch Harry's attention.

"Hm...!" Harry peeks an eye open to see the heroes standing there,"Oh hey," he says casually like he isn't half naked and they didn't hear them moan. The tension only grew for them while Harry wasn't bothered by the predicament. Harry's towel grew and wrapped around them as they slowly sat up on the bed, the reaper stepping back.

He turned to the cloaked figure and said,"Take 10 Mikhail, this shouldn't take long. Let Death know if xe asks, okay?"

Mikhail nodded and walked out of the room. Harry turned back to the group and crossed their legs,"That was my new assistant Mikhail, so what's up?"

Zatanna, after having a moment to compose herself, steps forward and speaks,"We need some confirmation for something important."

Harry waves their hand around as they reply,"Go ahead, but remember that I can't answer all your questions."

Zatanna nods in understanding and asks,"Is Connor dead?"

"Nope!" Harry says immediately without doubt while popping the 'p'.

They all sighed a breath of relief at knowing that their efforts weren't in vain.

"So can you take us to Connor in the Phantom Zone?" Zatanna asked them.

"Unfortunately not, it would disturb the balance if I helped you get there," Harry answered sadly, making her deflate at the thought of having to ask Klarion for help next. Harry raises a finger causing a pause then saying,"Buuuut, I can help you figure out how to get Connor from the Phantom Zone," this makes the five perk up,"I just have to ask. Zatanna, how did you find out that he was in the Phantom Zone?"

Zatanna was confused at the question but answered,"The school... bus- Hello Megan!" Zatanna lightly slaps her head as says cheerfully at the realisation. Harry smiles mischievously at her realisation. "Thanks for the help Harry! I don't wanna think of how this would've gone if we asked Klarion for help," Zatanna says gratefully, shuddering at the thought of asking Klarion.

"It was a good thing you did, you still would've gotten the same answer but with a few more bumps and bruises for your troubles. But it's good to see you guys, I'll see you later," Harry replied smiling, ending off cheerfully with a wave. The portal closing at his goodbye.

"Bye Harry!" they chorused then began planning their next move to bring Superboy back.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

I'm going to be adding Mikhail to my Harry Potter stories now.