👅 The moment you've waited for 🔥

H/N was looking at you, you were biting your lip, he knew you didn't have any patience, H/N took off your skirt and panties, revealing your full vªg¡na, it was pink, hairless and wet,,,,very wet.

H/n licked his lips, he bent down, his tongue started to lick the outer edges,
he then got his tounge and put it deeper in, deeper and deeper, he took his tounge out, it was dripping with saliva, he then spit the saliva into your already wet pvssy, he started to lick again,then sucking, you were trying so hard not to møan,,,you couldn't hold it in anymore, "Mhhn!~" You møaned loudly, holding on the car seat, you're back against the car door, H/n then got his finger and pushed it into you're pvssy, "Ahh~!" He then slowly put another, then another and another, soon all of his fingers were in, he then pushed his whole hand into your vªg¡na, "AHHH!~ FVCK~" You møaned loudly into H/N's ear. He them started to lick again, you grabbed his head, it felt so good, H/n suddenly grabbed you and put you into the back with him, he unbuckled his belt, took down his pants, then revealed his boxers which he then removed to reveal,, a massive, rock hard, beautifully shaped,cøck.