Darling Night

[WARNING SƏX DREAMS ]

You were sleeping, h/n was driving the car, the night sky was starry and black, You were exhausted after the day you had, it was hard because you just finished a hard day at work and when H/n came to pick you up you had gotten in a fight, all you needed now was rest.

[SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND; MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT] H/n was listening to the music while driving, every once and a while he would look at you, calm and sleeping peacefully.

You were still sleeping, you started dreaming, it was a heated moment,,,,H/n was on top of you, you were both in a luxurious bed, it was massive giving all the room you needed. You were both nªked, you were on your knees, on the bed, you started to move, your hands on the bed, you bent down, you then felt something hard and big slip in to your ªsshole, you let out a soft møan, H/n started to go back and forth, in and out, faster and slower, your hands gripping the bed sheets, "Ahhh~ Faster H/N" You møaned. "As you wish princess," H/n whispered in your ear,,, he went faster and grapped your bøøbs, you put one hand on your mouth to stop you from møaning, with his huge cøck in your ass and one hand squishing your bøøbs H/n took his other hand and grapped yours to stop you from covering your mouth,"I want to hear you y/n", you heard h/n say, you couldn't hold it in anymore.  "Ahhh!!~~" You møaned loudly.
All of a sudden you woke up,

"Y/n wake up", "helloooo?", H/n was waking you up, "huh,,?" You said in a confused but disappointing tone, H/n woke you up when you were in the middle of a very hot dream.  "You okay? You're very red y/n, are you sick?" H/n asked you, he had a worried tone with a frown on his face, "I-It's nothing..." You trailed off, you started to look out the window once again, H/n didn't bother you and just continued driving.