In the tunnel to the Forbidden Castle/trouble for Angela

The level six alliance just stared at the Tree with the big hole in the middle Angela went to the tree Tyler stepped in and said Angela be careful you don't know what is in there

The level six alliance just stared at the Tree with the big hole in the middle Angela went to the tree Tyler stepped in and said Angela be careful you don't know what is in there. Tyler I'll be careful I have a feeling that Zoey went in there beside if Zoey wasn't in there how do you explain why her paw prints lead to this tree so I think we should go Angela said well ok but on one condition we have to stay together and if we are a team we need to make decisions as a team agreed Tyler said the team all agreed and shook hands. Ok team let's go remember stay together their is safety in numbers Twinston said so as they walked on they saw Zoey's paw prints again Tyler found more paw prints said the Dance-a-saur aka Rachel. your right dependently belong to Zoey so let's keep going said The LifeGuardian, so as Level Six walked on the Wrathlete noticed a flash she was going to investigate but she remembered the deal she made with the team but something inside her told her to go this way so that's what she did without anyone noticing her leaving the group short time later the LifeGuardian said Wrathlete do you know how much further. No answer everyone turned around they noticed that Angela was gone where is our Wrathlete said the LifeGuardian she promised to stay with the group said Twinston what do we do asked the Beefcake she probably got turned around somewhere everyone turn on your locator on your watches that will tell us where she is said the LifeGuardian. So everyone turned on the location to find the Wrathlete. Meanwhile the Wrathlete walked on to the flashing light that was shining around the walls of the tunnel little did she know she was being watched and followed by the Dark Evil Spy Agency. As the Wrathlete walked on she spotted Zoey. Zoey there you are we looked everywhere for you and we were worried sick about you. Wrathlete you shouldn't have came after me you and the rest of the team are in great danger here said Zoey where is your team why did you come here alone asked Zoey, we'll talk about that later right now I got to get you out of this snag said the Wrathlete. Just as she was about to free Zoey a dark evil spy came up behind her and grabbed her hands and put them behind her back and said well well what do we have here said one of the evil spies. What should we do with her boss. The started to think either make her his queen or prisoner. tie her up tomorrow and put her over there on the mat then I'll make my decision then. What about her dog boss asked the second spy. First of all put a muzzle on her and chained her to the tree. The boss commanded. The Wrathlete tried to call for help loud enough for the LifeGuardian to hear her. Will you please shut up or else said the first spy as he showed her the tape that they were going to put on her mouth. Make sure those ropes are tight agent one. Owww not so tight please because you'll cut off my blood circulation in my hands. Their done now let's carry her over to that mat said agent two. You won't get away with this now please let me go said the Wrathlete. You know what I'm getting tired of your back talk so I think putting this tape on your mouth will shut you up said Agent one. Hey agent three can you please come here and hold her head still asked agent two. Sure I can do that agent one said agent three. So agent three walked over to agent two and assist agent three. That should keep you quiet till tomorrow. And all three agents left to go into their tents for the night. Meanwhile the LifeGuardian and the rest of the team carried on to find Zoey and Angela just then Tyler found Angela's hair pin and picked it up and said everyone come here look what I found it's Angela's purple sparkly hair pin it must have fallen out of her hair and look Zoey's bandanna they were and theirs a hole in it definitely here alright. Let's go get them team said Tyler but what about Kaycee said Winston. We can't rescue Kaycee without them, He's right said Rachel. Meanwhile Angela and Zoey were bing held captive by the dark Agents Angela began to use her telepathy to reach Tyler by morning in her mind she said Tyler help us please we at the dark evil spy agency's campsite please hurry. Inside Tyler's head he heard a voice, a voice he had heard before he knew who's voice because it was so calming like an angel then at that moment he definitely knew that calming voice of an angel belonged to Angela. Everyone I know where Zoey and Angela are. where are they asked Rachel they are at the dark evil spy Agency campsite this way said Tyler. So Tyler and the team walked and eventually the came to the camp site where the saw Angela and Zoey being held captive so quietly walked over to them then Angela passed out from exhaustion to get free Winston and the rest of the team went to free Zoey. Tyler walked over to Angela and untied her and took the tape off of her mouth Tyler picked her up and carried her to safety Winston and the rest of the team caught up with him. Angela was still unconscious. Tyler is she alright Winston checked her pulse and said she is still breathing Zoey knew this was her fault. this is all my fault if I hadn't left the jet she wouldn't be in this situation said Zoey. No Zoey this isn't your fault at all you were just trying to save Kaycee on your own but we all played a part in this said Tyler. Is she going to make it through the rest of the journey said Brett I don't know I'll run some more tests said Winston where should we lay her down at. Zoey got upset because she knew what that means and she started to cry. I'm sorry Angela awww Zoey don't cry she is going to be just fine said Rachel as she picked up Zoey and comforted her. But Rachel it's because of me Angela is going to die. No no Zoey Angela isn't going to die said Rachel. Just then Winston came in and said I ran some tests and the tape that was on her mouth was a life drain tape it's very toxic to a super hero it drains the life out of them but luckily we got their when we did if she had that tape on all night she be dead the next day. So is she going to make it. Winston nodded and said but if she comes in contact with any life drain Products that'll be the end of her. Right now she is stabled and a sleep. I'll stay with her tonight I know we were supposed to rescue Kaycee today but now Angela's health is top priority no one goes off alone understand everyone said Tyler. Everyone agreed even Zoey then the next morning Zoey woke up right by Angela's side. Zoey had tears in her eyes still thinking this was her fault but then Angela started to move she yelled for Tyler. TYLER COME HERE. Cried Zoey Tyler sprung up and rushed over to Angela. where he laid her down the night before , Angela can you hear me said Tyler are you alright come on Angela said Winston. Then she moved her head and moaned. That's the way come on girl said Rachel. Then her eyes begin to open come on said Zoey. Then eyes were open and she said Tyler is that you, where am I what happened? Asked Angela. Well Tyler explained what happened and said if you hadn't send out a telepathy message we wouldn't have gotten to you in time now that you are going to be ok we can save Kaycee now let's go. As they approached the castle Zoey remembered the trap that was set inside so she said Tyler wait I can remember that the masters of evil set a big trap for us warned Zoey what do you mean tell us. So Zoey explained what she heard what the guardsmen said. So that is what they are planning to do once we get inside the castle.