[1]

I was wandering around in the woods, I thought about how I came here. It was unclear. I just seemed to created here- or something? I just woke up in the woods.. I think I had a life before this but it was unclear. I decided to focus on getting materials so I went to the trees and got some wood. I felt kinda dizzy, things were a bit foggy and I got lost in thought again "dream.." I thought, it was familiar somehow, dream... Dream.. I couldn't connect that to anything. "Well let focus on the materia-" my sentence was cut off by the tree falling down on my torso. It was very heavy but I managed to crawl out which seemed to at least leave a bruse. I sighed, this isn't going to work.
There must be other people here, right?
After walking a few blocks I shifted my view to a faint wall which seemed to have sivalisation in it, I thought a bit about my choices " Okay, so... There's a door and a faint wall.. But the door is guarded, oh people! Cool! But.. I don't want to talk to them, they look mean.. Yea I'll just climb over the wall." I thought while staring at the guards. Without further calculation i jumped down my hill and made a run for it. Unfortunately I got stopped half way thought climbing the wall, in which I got pushed off and brought in by the door. I could hear them talking to each other seemingly very happy from finding me. I took a minute to take in their apperences. There was a taller blonde person who looked about sixteen. The person next to him was shorter and a bit for quiet, which was honestly better for my ears.

The two boys put me down in a wooden room, which honestly wasn't really bad, but my sight was getting out and in to a blur. "Okay! Listen here!" The blonde one pointed his finger at me "we are going to question you..!" The brunette said a bit less proudly. I tilted my head "What? Why?" The boys looked at each other "You tried to break in, obviously" I laughed a bit which seemed to annoy them "Sorry, sorry. But thats going to be hard. Since I barley remember anything but go ahead" I snickered.

They still looked a bit annoyed but the blonde one persisted while the brunette opted out "Hey tell will okay?" "Yea" the brunette left "So what do you want to ask?" The boy stood proudly which was a bit amusing but I tried to take it seriously "Do you know Dream?" My eyes widened "You know Dream??" I answered "Wait- actually, let me explain!" "I basically just woke up in the woods today and the word dream was all I could think about! And uh then I got a bunch of wood but then a whole tree fell on me and then I came here" I persevered the blonde child looked at me a bit surprised "oh. Well that was easy! Soo thats all?" "Yea!" I lied to him. This foolish child could see thought my lies! ...I mean.. I am dozing in and out of consines so that's also a thing! Hah! I'm suck a great lair!! "So what's your name?" He requested, I thought "..I think y/n... Yea! Y/n Y/s!" I remembered My eyes ventured around the room looking for an excape, This wasn't a very nice room. It was very dirty, like no one has used it before. The door was right open "uh- Boy, Child, person, I'm not like wanted right?" The boy thought "No, not really but-" "OKAY GOOD TO MEET YOU" I ran out as fast as I could which his response was to run after me "WAIT!" I couldn't stop now that he was running after me, We passed through many stunned people until we passed the brunette and a rather good looking brown haired guy with lavish hazel eyes, I would wink at him but it was impossible for him to notice so I just waved before running again, when I was almost at the exit to my surprise, the boy shot me with a bow. Which hurt, a lot, to the nerve. I fell down but went up again before everything being foggy and having to fall down again.

I could only see figures and a bit of blood around me, which wasn't important really important, but the cute guy was back! And then I blacked out. The last thing I heard was an agitated "TOMMY-" in a British voice. 

I woke up in a void, disappointed.' I could feel, so I wasn't dead right? That was so dumb but at least I'm not dead.. I guess.. who was that guy? He was nice... I. I Dunno really, this is really painfull. God.' A month later I woke up in a bed. When my eyes welcomed the suddeen light. I looked around the room panicked, it was a different room from the one I was in before, it was still wooden but more comfortable and bigger. I looked for anyone, at all. When my eyes rest on a figure infront of me, the guy from before, I think. He was rather good looking and had the same uniform as all the others aswell as a beanie he was talking to ...a fox.. on two legs? I felt my pulse, it was there. i quietly laughed, which made him look at me. He waved goodbye to the fox and walked towards me. "Are you alright?" his voice rang in my ear "You-! You were the guy.. you... wow..." He raised a brow "Yea, well you were knocked out cold for four days. So let me explain where you are since I think you just came.." I listened attentively, that was exactly what I wanted this whole time... I think. "You are in l'manburg, the only independent place in this SMP. I am Wilbur, the president. The reason Tommy asked you about Dream was because he is very against us becoming independent.." I blinked, wait- I'm with the fucking present and he's .... good looking- wait- " Oh, well.. I think I used to know "Dream" but I think I have a memory problem or some shit- oh sorry.." He nodded " Well since your not really a threat, do you... I don't know join?" I blushed, This is my chance! I can somewhat flirt with him! Or something! "Well, I'm flattered but... may I ask why???????" I tilted to the side, for some reason. "Hm.. because I think we need someone who can keep tommy in check when I'm not around?" reject, utter reject. "Oh well okay! Thanks!" I jumped out of the bed "Lets get you in a uniform" he said more comforting than before. We went a few blocks "Soo you made this... kingdom, right?" I asked him "Right." He answered "So....... why?" he blinked and giggled "Why?" I nodded " Well, Dream might be the owner of this cursed SMP but he is one of the most sick individuals I have ever met. He has hurt, traumatized and probably killed many people here and still at his side." Honestly I wasn't really surprised "Huh, well makes sense for someone who won't grant someone independence!" I replied "Oh, well I'm glad we agree.." he looked at me for a bit before we arrived "Okay, whats your clothing size" He asked "Uhm.. I think y/s" "Okay! Here it is!" He gave me an uniform exactly like the one he used to have, when I changed, I went to talk to Wilbur again but he was gone. 

As if he was a spirit. I was left a bit disappointed, I'm usually not the type to miss or get hurt by the absence of people. I would say that I never need people to survive, at all.. but after all of that, in death. I think. He was comforting to me, it was almost sad to see him go so soon. "Thats silly" I chuckled under my breath. I looked around, I could feel, the fogginess was gone. Finally, I went out to see the place for my self, as soon as I opened the door, and the light breeze touched my face, I saw how many people were there. Hundreds, hundreds of people just out in the streets.. How did I not notice this? Wow. Well I couldn't blame them, being dragged in by a guy like Wilbur! Though the place is the most beautiful I've ever seen and.. well not granting people independence is honestly horrible as well as all the other stuff he done... dream..... and well Wilbur seems like a really, really nice person.. so.. you know what? I'll give them independence.. I'll do it for them... I'll do it for him- 

"THE GIRL!!"