Chapter 26

Y/n Pov

It was now morning I was packing my things up so me and Ranboo could leave. A knock came from the door. "Come in!" I said expecting Ranboo or Marina but was surprised to see "Oh, Good morning Technoblade!" I smiled at him. He smiled at me too. "Good morning Y/n will you and Ranboo leave soon?" He asked I sat on my bed and patted the space next to me, he came over and sat next to me "Yes, I have already packed everything and Ranboo will be ready soon probably." He avoided eye contact with me, he had his hands behind him holding something.

"Em, I wanted to give you this." He placed an envelope infront of me the royal stamp of Veri on it. "What is this?" I asked taking it from him.
"It's an invitation, for a ball Dad will be hosting for my 21st birthday. You and Ranboo are both invited, you just need to show the invitation when you arrive." He explained smiling a bit "Do you think you will be able to come?" He asked. I smiled at him "Of course we will! There is nothing that could prevent us from coming."

He left the room and right when he left Ranboo came. "What was Technoblade doing here sis?" He asked playfully, I became a light shade of pink. "Oh shush Ranboo! He came to give me this." I showed him the invitation. "What's this?" He asked "An invitation, for a ball. It will take place in their castle in three weeks. Wanna come?" I asked him "Why not, it will be fun. Also are you ready?" He asked "Yeah I am let's go home, this heat is unbearable." He laughed

Time skip to the day of the ball
Brought to you by my lack of ideas and this story being too darn long

(Choose your character ✨ no it's clothes.. ALSO I NEED YOU TO WEAR SOMETHING RED)

 ALSO I NEED YOU TO WEAR SOMETHING RED)