Chapter 3

Time skip to the next morning

Yesterday at dinner things didn't go as expected prince Tommy stayed in his room along with prince Techno and king Phillza. I assume the young price was too scared to join me and maybe the king was a little bit embarrassed by his son's actions. However prince Wilbur decided to dine with me. I learnt that his actual name was William but he was more comfortable by being called Wilbur, he also was not only a prince of Veri but a king himself of his own kingdom, L' manberg. I had heard of it but I wasn't aware that he was the ruler. He also apologized on his brother's behalf but I assured him it was all jokes that I made to tease the little one.
After that I spent my day at the library and the grand garden of the castle and didn't really meet anyone of them except Wilbur. Right now I was getting ready to go in my training room. It was a place that my mother made for me when I turned 5. She trained me in hand to hand combat, the art of the swords and how to defend my shelf from objects that surrounded me, as she said anything can be a deadly weapon in the right arms. Some may say that 5 was a very young age but it wasn't some crazy training it was very basic things until I felt ready that I could learn more.
I put on some comfortable clothing so my movements wouldn't be limited by my wearing. Roughly one hour later I was training on swords and blocking attacks with my shield I noticed a presence by the door watching me I was sure it wasn't someone from the castles stuff as they would have announced themselves by now. Ignoring it I continued for a minute to give them some time to announce their presence but when no one talked with a swift move I sent my sword towards the door.

When I heard it hitting the wall a high pitched scream almost deafened me and I turned around to be met by a half dead looking prince, fortunately enough I hadn't injured him or something but the damn child was louder than anything I had encountered. As he continued screaming his lungs off, even though nothing had happened to him loud footsteps were heard approaching. Wilbur and king Phillza immerged and somewhat tried to talk to Tommy to try and learn what happened and he started screaming like a girl. Will this kid stop screaming I am certain i can barely hear my own thoughts. WHAT KIND OF DAMN GOD LIKE LUNGS DOES HE HAVE??!
Much like me Wilbur wasn't having any more of his shit. He closed his mouth and Tommy finally stopped screaming... but not for long as he was realised moments later only to start shouting at me this time. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WOMAN YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME THE FUCK" "I didn't thought, and I don't know if it was a good outcome or not." "WHAT?!" With that Wilbur burst out laughing and king Phillza also giggled a little at his son's reaction. "OI IT'S NOT FUNNY YA GUYS I COULD BE DEAD NOW" He pouted like a little kid " Yeah you could be dead but you aren't" I responded with a smile on my face. "Oh my god Tommy. What happened anyways??" Asked the king as Wilbur was now trying to catch his breath. "Well I was training and I felt a presence watching me, they didn't announce themselves so" I pointed at the wall"I threw my sword at them trying to scare them. But it was only the prince and lucky enough I didn't miss the wall" I explained but I guess Tommy had a different side of the story. "NO NO NO LIES THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" The king looked at Tommy but I am sure he was believing more my side of the event. "Then what happened Tommy?" Said Wilbur after finally rising from the dead and with amusement in his voice. "Well brother and father dearest S H E tried to kill me but missed and is now making excuses. Yes that's what happened." Oh this gave me a perfect idea of what to say next. Whipping my smile off my face after his response I looked him in the eyes and with a frightening voice I told him. "Please excuse my words king Phillza but prince Tommy Minecraft Innit, you have disrespected the crown of this land many times during your stay here and I have every right to feel threatened by your presence, actions and intentions" The poor king was not aware of my humour I suppose, as I once again saw life drain from his face but Wilbur on the other hand was once again laughing his head off and well the prince was kinda half dead at this point. I soon joined Wilbur into his laughing fit and the king stared at us like we were crazy, I couldn't really blame him, his son was laughing while his brother's life was basically threatened and the queen that made the threat was on the floor laughing with his son. Oh what a fine way to start a day.

( A/n A little short i believe but ehh. Please tell me if I have any mistakes at pronunciation or grammar and I will gladly correct it.I will be away from home for some time cause I am visiting relatives for Christmas and I won't have internet access so updates may be rare. Thank you for reading, have a nice day and see ya in another chapter)