"Hey, do you know where I can charge my phone?" I asked her.

She slowly turned her head and gaze to me in an eerily manner and glared at me as if I had caused her bad mood.

Then, she angrily marched up to me and stopped few inches away from me. She opened her mouth as if she was going to say something and I maintained an impassive look as I awaited her answer.

And just then, I heard a loud knack followed by a crack. My eyes widened at the sound as my gaze slowly trailed down her still angry looking face to my phone that now had several cracks on it.

"If your phone's bad you don't have to bother charging it." She said, her frown slowly forming into a happy and content smile, emotions that couldn't replace the angry and sad ones that were held in her honey orbs.

She began to walk away and I just stared at her retreating figure, dumbfounded at her act.

She cracked the screen of my phone...

Because I asked where I could charge it....

I didn't cause her anger...

How. Dare. She!!!

Before I could think next, I had reached for the long braided hair she had packed up in a pony tail and I pulled it back with all my might. She yelped immediately.

"You never answered my question." I said, putting on a small smile, and staring at her face as she grimaced in pain. "Where can I charge my phone?"

"Stop pulling my hair!" She shrieked. "I'm already in a mad, don't make me do something worse than cracking your phone screen!"

"Where can I charge my phone?" I asked again, ignoring her threat and pulling her hair lower as I tightened my hand around her braids.

"Stop pulling my hair!" She shrieked again.

"I'll let go, if you answer my question." I said, smiling at her like I wasn't the one causing her physical pain at the moment.

"It's in the room at the end of the hallway, by your right." She said. "Now, stop pulling my hair."

I let go of her hair and ignored her glare as she rubbed her scalp in annoyance, then, turned around and began walking towards the end of the hallway.

As I got nearer the ending, I began to hear voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying and as I got closer, the voices became louder and clearer.

"... What do you mean we're done?!" A masculine voice yelled.

"It's over between us! I'm done being treated like trash. If you never trusted me you shouldn't have asked me to be your girlfriend in the first..... "

I stood by the side of the door and peeked though the space the door hadn't covered.

"Hey."

I jolted back at the voice only to see a light skinned plum average heighted girl. "Do you wanna go in?" She asked.

"Yes, actually I—"

"This should only take a sec." She said, and walked into the room, cutting the two arguing teenagers of what they were about to say.

Driven by my curiousity, I peeked through the slightly open door again.

"Hey, I'm the playful one."

Knack!

What followed that sound was a loud groan escaping the lips of the guy. My eyes widened realizing that the plum girl that had just walked in had kicked the guy where the sun never shines.