cherry blossom 2🌸

"Meeting someone new is like seeing a bud blossom for the first time, very wonderful indeed.”

”

Ashwin eyes starts started to search that person .... she entered in  the class .. she's like a little butterfly 🦋 her braided hair, her bindhi , the main thing is that she is wearing a specs .

He can't take off his eyes from her..

"Aiyoo innaiku parthu kerchief eduthutu varalaiye da "- pugazh sighed. " yean da "- sarath asked him with a teasing smile. "Yeana anga paaru "- he pointed ashwin he openly sight adichufying the girl without knowing what happening there . Ashwin glared him.  " konjam summa irunga da .. sight adikurathu lam manushga loda freedom " - he said and continued his work. 

"Oh..oh..ohhhh"- the three said choresly ..

She entered and searching bench to sit .. here ashwin sawed her searching for seat his mind strikes "idhuthaan chance ashwin kaivitturatha " - his mind said.  " machan paavam da "- his heart said .
" avan keakuran unnaku ponnu mukiyam mah illa... " " ponnu than."- his heart decided.

" machan anga paaren "- ashwin shows the window to distract him.. Pugazh sawed the window ashwin pushed him harshly.

Sivaangi found that one seat was empty she went near to there " can I sit here..? " - Sivaangi asked him ." Ya definitely "- he slightly moved . She placed comfortably.

Here Pugazh was siting on the floor 🤣.
He was still glaring ashwin..

The staff noticed him and asked "nee yeathuku keela ..? " ... " illanga aiyaa ukkarathuku seat illa " - he said sadly.

The staff searched seat for everywhere.. atlast he found a little place was in a girl  bench .. " Pugazh you can be sit with ananya "- he offered. 

" deivammey "- he rushed to take his bag from ashwins place he smriked at him "poda unnaku ava nah ennaku ananya da... "- he expressed in his mind voice.. he walked towards his place and seated.. " hi "- he gaved handshake to her .. " hi "- she reciprocated..

" namba kaatula mazha thaan pola "- he said to himself and blushing badly..

God is having some plan la...

Let see what Will happens next

Pidicha vote poodungooo

Tomorrow update tharen

Until then bye form
Ungal Thara