Chapter 6

"Something's wrong with that kid." Man sitting on kitchen chair said, sipping his tea. Ah, sweet, sweet drink, the one he hadn't had in 30 years!
"Maybe you're just imagining stuff? I mean, what was the last time ya got some sleep?" Man incredibly similiar to another said. Although he was wearing a fez, diffrerent type of glasses and looked overall older.
"I know what I heard Stanford." Stanley said, putting down his cup on table.
"Ah, then what do you suspect then poindexter?" Stanford said crossing his arms. His brother sighed.
"I don't know... The demon's probably is planning something... something big and bad, probably." The author said looking away from his brother, staring through the window at the half moon.
"But he was acting normal right? Not slamming his head on table or something?"
Grunkle said still facing his brother.
"Nah, just made a mess out of room, but I guess that's what kids do these days?"
Younger-looking man said now facing his twin.
"World got more advenced in thirty years, ya missed some stuff." Con-man continued. "I'll be checking on them tommorow alright? Now go get some sleep poindexter." His twin gave his an annoyed, but kind of warm look. "I told you not to call me that" then they procceded to go to their bedroom, saying goodnight as goodbye.